The Great RP War

Everything RP and Fr00k$ related!! Go Crazy!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 02:46
Fr00k$: 22.30

The Great RP War

Postby DriveThru Whale » 06 Sep 2015, 05:36

Welcome ye one and all to The Great RP War! I am your gracious host, DriveThru Whale. The rules are simple. I call out your names in order, then roll two dice. The number you get determines what happens. You start out with 10 health points, to be kept track of by me. If you go down to 0, GTFO, you're dead and ranked accordingly. The entry fee is $50, with 4 players per war. 1st Prize gets $75 and the title of FWG RP Warlord (title lasts until someone else wins), 2nd prize gets $50, 3rd prize gets $25, and dead last gets squat.

3:stab the person above you (-1hp)
4:stab the person below you (-1hp)
5:hand grenade the persons above and below you (-1hp to both)
6:shoot the person above you (-2hp)
7:shoot the person below you (-2hp)
8:bomb the persons below and above you (-2hp to both)
9:nuke the persons below and above you (-3hp to both)
10:small med kit (+1hp)
11:large med kit (+3hp)
2 or 12: INSTAKILL PERSON ABOVE YOU AND +5HP
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

User avatar
Flobalob
FWG Mod
Posts: 1055
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 19:12
Fr00k$: 732.90
Location: In a toaster. Long story.
Contact:

Re: The Great RP War

Postby Flobalob » 06 Sep 2015, 12:32

can i reserve a spot, and play once the other contestants are in place?

also, does #4 count as 'above' #1, and vice versa?
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 02:46
Fr00k$: 22.30

Re: The Great RP War

Postby DriveThru Whale » 06 Sep 2015, 15:20

Flobalob wrote:can i reserve a spot, and play once the other contestants are in place?

also, does #4 count as 'above' #1, and vice versa?

Of course, just reserve a spot, and wait for others to sign up. If at the end of the week, we don't have enough players, your entry fee will be refunded.
Also, not sure what you mean by that second question.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

User avatar
Flobalob
FWG Mod
Posts: 1055
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 19:12
Fr00k$: 732.90
Location: In a toaster. Long story.
Contact:

Re: The Great RP War

Postby Flobalob » 06 Sep 2015, 16:15

DriveThru Whale wrote:
Flobalob wrote:can i reserve a spot, and play once the other contestants are in place?

also, does #4 count as 'above' #1, and vice versa?

Of course, just reserve a spot, and wait for others to sign up. If at the end of the week, we don't have enough players, your entry fee will be refunded.
Also, not sure what you mean by that second question.

sweet i'll reserve

i mean like cause if you roll a 3 then you stab the person above, if you're first in the list, is the last guy 'above' you?
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 02:46
Fr00k$: 22.30

Re: The Great RP War

Postby DriveThru Whale » 06 Sep 2015, 18:15

Flobalob wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:
Flobalob wrote:can i reserve a spot, and play once the other contestants are in place?

also, does #4 count as 'above' #1, and vice versa?

Of course, just reserve a spot, and wait for others to sign up. If at the end of the week, we don't have enough players, your entry fee will be refunded.
Also, not sure what you mean by that second question.

sweet i'll reserve

i mean like cause if you roll a 3 then you stab the person above, if you're first in the list, is the last guy 'above' you?


Sure, that can happen except for the first turn, where I will roll again to get a different number.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017


Return to “RP Lane!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest