Flobba Advice Bureau

Have a cool skill or service that you can do for others? Offer it here for Fr00k$!
Flobalob
FWG Mod

Flobba Advice Bureau

Postby Flobalob » 23 Aug 2015, 03:04

Need advice on something? Bae got you down? Fallen on hard times? Family making you do chores? Hard decision to make? Let us know at the Flobba Advice Bureau.

Send us your problems by way of either PM, chat or a reply to this topic, request a minimum number of lines of advice and a method of delivery (PM, Chat, Topic reply) and, for the measly price of just 0.10 Fr00k$ per line, we'll help you out! Any additional lines come absolutely FREE OF COST!

The Flobba Advice Bureau is a trademark of Flobba Industries PLC. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone. Unlawful use of Flobba branding will result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER: If you find any advice unsatisfactory, ask a CM for a second opinion and if they agree you'll receive a FULL REFUND and FREE, BETTER ADVICE!
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Flob's Advice Bureau

Postby Dr Frook » 23 Aug 2015, 21:56

my brain went on a holiday without asking - What should I do? I will pay 5 frooks if the advice is useful.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 23 Aug 2015, 21:59

what if i just ask a cm before you
dab

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 23 Aug 2015, 23:18

FWG Leader wrote:my brain went on a holiday without asking - What should I do? I will pay 5 frooks if the advice is useful.

Cancel your brain's credit card and shut all it's accounts - It will be so cut off, it will be FORCED to come home! Problem solved!

Walking Zombee wrote:what if i just ask a cm before you

Then you're dumb because the CMs are dumb and don't know what they're talking about. This counts as advice.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “Service Road!”