Lukia's Shiny Hunting Station!

Have a cool skill or service that you can do for others? Offer it here for Fr00k$!
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Lukia's Shiny Hunting Station!

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 23 Aug 2015, 03:47

Hey there guys! Lukia here. Just to cash in on this whole FWG street thing, I want to open a "shop" of my own, so here it is! A shiny hunting station. Basically, you guys request a shiny Pokemon for me to hunt and I'll do it! I can name it after you, something you like, anything appropriate and within a 12 character limit. Now I know this doesn't seem like much, but I'd really appreciate if at least one person commented
and asked for a shiny. I could even trade it to you, if you had a generation 6 game! I will also probably post a picture of said caught shiny!*

Prices range from:
1. Dex Nav and Friend Safari: 2 fr00k$
2. Horde Encountering: 3 fr00k$
3. Soft Resetting: 5 fr00k$

*Most, if not all shinies will have to be in Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, unless they're available in hordes/
friend safaris in X/Y, so please if you do want me to catch a shiny, please do a little research as to if they can be found in generation 6. I should also probably note I have access to Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I look forward to shiny hunting for you guys!
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Re: Lukia's Shiny Hunting Station!

Postby Excalibur » 24 Aug 2015, 00:55

I want to catch a shiny dragonite preev and evolve it into a dragonite and name it Ex. Will give 20 Fr00k$
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 24 Aug 2015, 03:45

considering the fact that you have powersaves and can easily just hack in pokemon yet make it look like its legitimately caught, im kind of wary, im not calling you out or anything, but with you owning a cheating device, this could just be a money grab, if i was doing this, i would want to put video evidence to prove that the pokemon are indeed caught legitimately
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Aug 2015, 09:05

Zia- wrote:considering the fact that you have powersaves and can easily just hack in pokemon yet make it look like its legitimately caught, im kind of wary, im not calling you out or anything, but with you owning a cheating device, this could just be a money grab, if i was doing this, i would want to put video evidence to prove that the pokemon are indeed caught legitimately

nah, i don't even know how to hack in pokemon, in fact i don't think that's possible on powersaves, and even if it were i still wouldn't, lol. adding to the fact that i've still caught shinies even after getting a powersaves, and the fact that i don't have a working camera lying around. but they will be legit, i think the blue pentagon proves it is from gen 6, which i don't believe you can hack in, so that could be an indicator of legitimacy?

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 24 Aug 2015, 10:14

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Zia- wrote:considering the fact that you have powersaves and can easily just hack in pokemon yet make it look like its legitimately caught, im kind of wary, im not calling you out or anything, but with you owning a cheating device, this could just be a money grab, if i was doing this, i would want to put video evidence to prove that the pokemon are indeed caught legitimately

nah, i don't even know how to hack in pokemon, in fact i don't think that's possible on powersaves, and even if it were i still wouldn't, lol. adding to the fact that i've still caught shinies even after getting a powersaves, and the fact that i don't have a working camera lying around. but they will be legit, i think the blue pentagon proves it is from gen 6, which i don't believe you can hack in, so that could be an indicator of legitimacy?

you can easily hack in pokemon, you just have to know how to convert a .pkmn file into an action replay code and then you can easily put the pokemon into the game, or if you want more "legitimate" pokemon, you can just altar the code for shininess to whatever odds you want, or even make every pokemon shiny, as for the pentagon, its only somewhat for legitimacy, what the pentagon is for is to prove that a pokemon is gen 6 and therefore allowable in online tournaments, since most ones the past 2 years have been gen 6 pokemon only, but yea you can also hack a pentagon into the game, its hard to do, but it can be done, further justifying the point of using video capture to prove legitimacy
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Aug 2015, 12:22

Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:

you can easily hack in pokemon, you just have to know how to convert a .pkmn file into an action replay code and then you can easily put the pokemon into the game, or if you want more "legitimate" pokemon, you can just altar the code for shininess to whatever odds you want, or even make every pokemon shiny, as for the pentagon, its only somewhat for legitimacy, what the pentagon is for is to prove that a pokemon is gen 6 and therefore allowable in online tournaments, since most ones the past 2 years have been gen 6 pokemon only, but yea you can also hack a pentagon into the game, its hard to do, but it can be done, further justifying the point of using video capture to prove legitimacy

well whatever, they're gonna be legit, especially since i know nothing about coding, lol

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 27 Aug 2015, 15:41

shiny raikou name it trasho
dab

Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod

Postby Mewtwo Power » 27 Aug 2015, 15:43

Shiny Psyduck, any nickname.

For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

Return to “Service Road!”