Mark's Lovely Real Estate!

Have a cool skill or service that you can do for others? Offer it here for Fr00k$!
markiplier21
FWG Assassin

Mark's Lovely Real Estate!

Postby markiplier21 » 23 Oct 2015, 09:18

Hello! You See, The Land Of Tranquility Is A Verrrrryyy Confusing Place, There Are Little To No Maps Whatsoever!

So That's Why I Created!!!!1!!!!OneOne11!!!!
Mark's
Tranquility Real Estate!

Fr00k$ For Landmasses!

Just Tell Me When,Where, And Why,With Enough Fr00k$ (Depending On How Big Or Populated It Is) It Will Be Your's!

All Frooks Go To The Previous Owner Of The Landmass,Also If They Don't Accept Your'e Payment, You Don't Get It
If It's An Un Owned Landmass Then All Frooks Go To Me, And I Will Handle It.

Ps: Plz Don't Ban Me....
Boast It And Toast It And Raise All You're Glasses,Cuz' They Know I Rule All The Masses

Remember Kids, Keep Calm And Throw Teh Cheese

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Mark's Lovely Real Estate!

Postby The Divine Potato » 23 Oct 2015, 14:50

With stuff like this being proposed, I should charge entry to Arventia in rp
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 23 Oct 2015, 15:16

Ive already proposed a map tho, and it didnt work because everyone can just add their own structures and landmarks in casual rp.

Do you mean like pre existing locations or control over kingdoms people have already made? Because charging people for a piece of virtual land on a virtual map is likely not going to work imo. People are gonna keep adding lore and landmarks wthout paying for it.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

markiplier21
FWG Assassin

Postby markiplier21 » 23 Oct 2015, 20:05

Rainshard wrote:Ive already proposed a map tho, and it didnt work because everyone can just add their own structures and landmarks in casual rp.

Do you mean like pre existing locations or control over kingdoms people have already made? Because charging people for a piece of virtual land on a virtual map is likely not going to work imo. People are gonna keep adding lore and landmarks wthout paying for it.

I'm Running Out Of Ideads T.T
Boast It And Toast It And Raise All You're Glasses,Cuz' They Know I Rule All The Masses

Remember Kids, Keep Calm And Throw Teh Cheese

Return to “Service Road!”