Us patriots must be steadfast, and mlg as FUCK.
If we wanna be the man we gotta beat the man. ~Ric Flair.
REBELLION!!!
- Father Anderson
- FWG God
- Posts: 1215
- Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
- Location: Suplex City
Re: REBELLION!!!
BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: REBELLION!!!
JUST KIDDING
I AM INTRODUCING A NEW POLITICAL PARTY. THE HATTYISTS. WE WILL OVERTHROW EX AND INSTILL THE GREAT HATTY AS OUR LEADER.
JOIN US.
I AM INTRODUCING A NEW POLITICAL PARTY. THE HATTYISTS. WE WILL OVERTHROW EX AND INSTILL THE GREAT HATTY AS OUR LEADER.
JOIN US.
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
- Avereeni
- The All Powerful FWGER
- Posts: 2120
- Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
- Location: persona (is this a location)
Re: REBELLION!!!
HATTYISTS HAVE NOW BEEN ACCEPTED AS A POLITICAL GROUP!
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania
- Flobalob
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 19:12
- Location: In a toaster. Long story.
- Contact:
Re: REBELLION!!!
Excalibur wrote:I dont want any part in this alice and foops.
I got ya back bro. #Loyalist4evs
September Quiz - 2nd
October Contest - 2nd
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian -
#Betterthanyou
October Contest - 2nd
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian -
Re: REBELLION!!!
Flobalob wrote:Excalibur wrote:I dont want any part in this alice and foops.
I got ya back bro. #Loyalist4evs
lol thanks, but as I said Im not affiliated with any of the hattiest? or whateves is going on here
btw, it's getting off topic. The topic was intended to be a joke between Kit and I, but it is starting to become something else so I am going to lock it. Kit is planning on creating a new topic go there.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
