Indigo Snow Squad

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Indigo Snow Squad

Postby woofwoof » 03 Nov 2014, 14:12

Felt like I should make a topic.

Uh this squad is full of awesome stuff (not including me I am not awesome but everyone else in this squad is o-o).

Everyone should join.

We have things and stuff.

Mysterious.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

Re: Indigo Snow Squad

Postby Father Anderson » 04 Nov 2014, 05:12

Are you mlg enough?
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Indigo Snow Squad

Postby woofwoof » 04 Nov 2014, 18:52

Uh, maybe, maybe not.

Mysterious.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Indigo Snow Squad

Postby Rainshard » 04 Nov 2014, 20:50

You know this means I have to start up the clan of the flying walrus right?
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Indigo Snow Squad

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Nov 2014, 21:20

I'm in... *does a funky dance*
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Indigo Snow Squad

Postby woofwoof » 05 Nov 2014, 21:24

Yayyy we have Frooky >-<
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests