A Message for the Next Homeowner

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

A Message for the Next Homeowner

Postby mmm » 10 Nov 2014, 04:29

While redoing some floors I though I might leave a message.
Image
Image For trying.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner

Postby Angel » 10 Nov 2014, 04:32

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That's bad! But hilarious xD
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner

Postby Foopzheart » 10 Nov 2014, 04:47

Should've written in freaky handwriting a big X and then "THE BODY IS HERE"
also is that "MLG"? Looks like Bacon had the same idea
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner

Postby woofwoof » 10 Nov 2014, 04:55

We ripped up some carpet in our basement a while back and someone had left messages for us there. One was "HELLO U ALL" exactly like that. And huge, right in the middle of the floor. We haven't gotten around to redoing the basement so that's still there, loud and proud.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner

Postby Lamb » 10 Nov 2014, 04:57

I'm going to leave a message saying "there's a box outside somewhere in the ground, it has a $100 dollar bill, find it and you can have it" and I'll make sure that it's like those boxes that you have wedding rings inside of and it will be buried about 5 feet into the ground.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Nov 2014, 10:14

This is beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Image
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests