7days, a Story of Minecraft Horror (Part 1)

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
The Arcanus
Noobie Doobie
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Oct 2014, 04:41
Location: Seattle

7days, a Story of Minecraft Horror (Part 1)

Postby The Arcanus » 21 Nov 2014, 01:49

Day One

I awoke in a small room. I could see no light switch, but I had improved vision within the darkness. My surroundings looked very old--almost ancient. I saw multitudes of Ancient Books, and a door leading to another room with 3 other doors. Black door and White door. Both locked, only leaving the nice wooden door.

I noticed that a few other doors were either jammed, or were just locked. I found one open-able door, and inside I found a creepy Grandfather Clock. I felt something watch over me, and I became uneasy. I found another Unlocked room, and snooped around for a bit. A nice representation of "The Last Supper" was seen within the room, along with a stove, fridge, and cabinets. I opened the rusted cabinets, only to find a Code-box. 3 Digit, and it said "E N D" when I first saw the thing. I went out that room, and down into another hallway.

When I opened the door, I saw something pretty messed up. I saw a bunch of Iron Bars, representing a prison cell, along with "S A M" written in blood within the cell. I had an idea. "Maybe that Code-box..." So I ran out of the room, and went back to the code-box. "SAM, I, AM," I said. The box opened, revealing a shiny key. I unlocked a door that was previously locked, which was the library. No Ao Oni here though! I looked at my surroundings like normal, and found a black key in a bookshelf. I claimed the key, and went back into the main lobby-thing.

I unlocked the black door with said key, and saw a picture of Slenderman, along with a white key giving off an odd aura. I picked up said key, and tried to open the white door with it. For some reason, the key didn't work, and when I turned around: I saw a chilling demon that looked like a man with his bottom side missing. The thing left behind a note saying "Its not time yet."

(To be continued)

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests