Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 13 Nov 2014, 16:18

Sorry for my absence... I'm kind of dying... Head colds are jerks, you know that?
*thud*
And now... Work... YAY!!!
Also, guess who got paper work for Jury Duty yesterday!!! If you guessed "Kate did!" then you are absolutely right and win nothing, because that is not something worth winning anything for! And I know that made no sense and I DONT CARE!!! I don't even care that I didn't use an apostrophe in that capitalized don't, that's how much I don't care... Now bye... I have to get ready for work before I make myself late and get in trouble, because THAT WOULD BE FRIGGIN JUST GREAT!
*thud*
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 14 Nov 2014, 03:11

I just want to put this out there, because it has been annoying me for a very long time.
To everyone who judges people based on their looks or weight: It is far easier for someone who is overweight to lose weight, than it is for a stuck up, judgmental person to lose their ugly personality.
Therefore, I would rather date someone who is sweet and caring and NOT a jerk, rather than date someone who is attractive on the outside, but has an ugly personality.
That is all.
Thank you for reading.
Have a nice day/night.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 21 Nov 2014, 07:25

Update on my life!
So there is this guy I have been talking to since October.
I met him online a year ago and we talked for a bit then kinda dropped contact and picked up again in October.
So anyway...
His name is Ethan and he has replaced Alan, which really wasn't all that difficult to do since Alan is never around anymore. Not only this, but Ethan is going to come here next month for a visit so we can meet and make our relationship official. Yes, I'm finally going to have an official relationship with someone who acknowledges my presence and wants people to know I'm with him instead of hiding me from everyone he knows!
So yay! That's super exciting!
Yup yup...if you want more deets then you can pm me? I don't know haha.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 21 Nov 2014, 16:31

Angel wrote:Update on my life!
I met him online a year ago and we talked for a bit then kinda dropped contact and picked up again in October.
So anyway...
His name is Ethan and he has replaced Alan, which really wasn't all that difficult to do since Alan is never around anymore. Not only this, but Ethan is going to come here next month for a visit so we can meet and make our relationship official. Yes, I'm finally going to have an official relationship with someone who acknowledges my presence and wants people to know I'm with him instead of hiding me from everyone he knows!

PAOFIJEWAJFIEKDL GOOD FOR YOU BAE YOU GO YOU DO THINGS YOU LIVE LIFE YOU LOVE THAT BOY AND AND UH HAVE FUN BE YOU IDK I'M SO EXCITED -EXPLODES-

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 22 Nov 2014, 13:56

woofwoof wrote:
Angel wrote:Update on my life!
So anyway...

PAOFIJEWAJFIEKDL GOOD FOR YOU BAE YOU GO YOU DO THINGS YOU LIVE LIFE YOU LOVE THAT BOY AND AND UH HAVE FUN BE YOU IDK I'M SO EXCITED -EXPLODES-
!!!!! :) That's awesome angie!!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 23 Nov 2014, 18:56

We made it official!
We were skyping last night and got talking about making our relationship "FB official" and decided we didn't want to wait till December 12th when he got here. So we made it official and everyone got all excited (mostly his friends). Everyone but his mother, because she didn't know about me hahaha... his father did, but not his mother. So hopefully she will like me :)
But yes, I officially have a bf now and he thinks the world of me so YAY!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 23 Nov 2014, 23:22

Angel wrote:We made it official!
We were skyping last night and got talking about making our relationship "FB official" and decided we didn't want to wait till December 12th when he got here. So we made it official and everyone got all excited (mostly his friends). Everyone but his mother, because she didn't know about me hahaha... his father did, but not his mother. So hopefully she will like me :)

yoU YOU YOUUUUUU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME I'M PROUD OF YOU BBYGURL -CRIES HYSTERICALLY-

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 24 Nov 2014, 00:45

Angel wrote:We made it official!

Congrats, Misssstresssss!
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 Nov 2014, 04:19

Ethan's mom approves of me *whew*
But now I have another problem...
Alan was texting me tonight, which is pretty unusual since he never has time for me, but suddenly, now that I have a bf he wants to talk to me and wants to come visit me at work this week...its like he's trying to worm his way back into the picture, but in all honesty I just want him out.
You know the saying, "when one door closes another door opens"? Well Alan has his foot in the door and I want him to move it and just let the door close. I don't want to tell him to get lost, but I don't want him around either...I don't want to have to be the one to tell him to go away, I just want him to realize that he can't be my best friend anymore and to just let go and move on.
Seems like no matter what I do he's going to have to get hurt, its inevitable...
I guess maybe I do still care about him...at least a little...but I don't want to...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 25 Nov 2014, 03:12

So I feel kind of bad...
Alan txt me this morning saying that they had to take his grandmother off life support last night and were at her bedside for her last breath, but not even 2 hours before that they had gotten a call from his brothers Mission President saying that his brother was in the hospital really sick... so his brother might be coming home early from his mission.
Then Alan said he wanted to come see me at work this week because he wanted to see his best friend and I told him, "Don't take this too hard, but now that I have a boyfriend he has taken the role of best friend. You always knew I wanted to date/marry my best friend." And he replied with "I'm really truly sorry. I wish I could reverse time and change things but I cant...have a good day Katy." and I haven't heard from him since... so maybe he finally got the hint...but I still kinda feel bad because today was really rough for him and I just like twisted the knife in his chest...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “General Chat”