I crie

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Shadow00

I crie

Postby Shadow00 » 27 Nov 2014, 21:36

Image

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: I crie

Postby Dr Frook » 27 Nov 2014, 21:39

is this some kind of devil worship or something?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: I crie

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 27 Nov 2014, 21:43

FWG Leader wrote:is this some kind of devil worship or something?

well its from tumblr so yes
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: I crie

Postby Shadow00 » 27 Nov 2014, 21:44

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
FWG Leader wrote:is this some kind of devil worship or something?

well its from tumblr so yes

+10000

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: I crie

Postby Foopzheart » 27 Nov 2014, 21:44

bob ross is my hero
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 169
Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 20:20
Location: Ask Frook.
Contact:

Re: I crie

Postby Blood Knight » 02 Dec 2014, 03:48

Bob Ross always creeped me out. He believed waaaay to much in us. :l
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: I crie

Postby Lamb » 02 Dec 2014, 04:35

I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: I crie

Postby Angel » 02 Dec 2014, 07:13

Lamb wrote:

My brother and I used to watch this on Sundays, just to listen to him talk.
We called him the "Happy Tree Man"
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests