Puzzling puzzles...

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
org36
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 17 Mar 2013, 06:30
Location: Meepy Land/Pokemon Zone

Puzzling puzzles...

Postby org36 » 04 Dec 2014, 11:37

I'm bored so I created this topic...thing. Honestly, I just created this so people can laugh at the strange puzzles that would most likely be put here. Questions and riddles are welcome, but hey, it's your call.

I'm gonna start things off:

If I said I'm lying, would I be lying or telling the truth?

(Put your answer to the question in a spoiler box)
I would be telling the truth because I'm lying on the floor. Man,my puzzles are weird.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Puzzling puzzles...

Postby Dr Frook » 04 Dec 2014, 20:43

I hate riddles... they warp the mind.

ok,but anyway, to the riddle

what has a foot, but no legs?

WELL DO U KNOW?

A Snail


if u got that, ur a better frook than I.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Puzzling puzzles...

Postby Lamb » 04 Dec 2014, 23:36

I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Puzzling puzzles...

Postby Boxorino » 05 Dec 2014, 02:41

FWG Leader wrote:I hate riddles... they warp the mind.

ok,but anyway, to the riddle

what has a foot, but no legs?

WELL DO U KNOW?

A Snail


if u got that, ur a better frook than I.


i was gonna say it was a ruler.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests