Clowns

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Clowns

Postby mmm » 12 Oct 2014, 04:12

Have taken to roaming the streets at night.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Clowns

Postby Lamb » 12 Oct 2014, 16:33

This made me think of this:
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Clowns

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Oct 2014, 03:24

I call successful AHS marketing campaign, or cool fans,
I mean the pilot episode was great and Twisty the clown just beat IT on the spot for the scariest clown to date for me. I mean, it was half won appearence alone.
Image

And yeah he is wearing either a human face a la Chainsaw massacre OR a human scalp and has ainted his face.

Dont even know which is more disturbing, but if its one thing, he is AWESOMEEEEE

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 933
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: Clowns

Postby bob-jr » 18 Oct 2014, 20:20

Shadow00 wrote:I call successful AHS marketing campaign, or cool fans,
I mean the pilot episode was great and Twisty the clown just beat IT on the spot for the scariest clown to date for me. I mean, it was half won appearence alone.
Image

And yeah he is wearing either a human face a la Chainsaw massacre OR a human scalp and has ainted his face.

Dont even know which is more disturbing, but if its one thing, he is AWESOMEEEEE

Is this the reason why you wanted me to watch AHS?

and it looks like he cut the face out...
I'm just bobbing along

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Clowns

Postby Angel » 28 Oct 2014, 06:29

. . .
Why did I click on this topic KNOWING that there would be images of clowns?!
I mean its not like the Subject didn't totally give that away!!!
Jeez! I hate clowns...
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Clowns

Postby Boxorino » 28 Oct 2014, 13:38

i kinda hope they come to my town just so i can see one.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Clowns

Postby Angel » 28 Oct 2014, 19:07


My reaction
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Clowns

Postby Dr Frook » 06 Dec 2014, 22:51

oooh oooh clowns r the devil on earth

Image
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests