Mistakes

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Mistakes

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Dec 2014, 21:13

I was messing around on the wiki earlier and I accidentally set the FWG logo as my wallpaper.

Image

I accidentally the whole background. We all make mistakes, put them here.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
The Dice Man
FWG Colonel
Posts: 114
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 01:36

Re: Mistakes

Postby The Dice Man » 24 Dec 2014, 08:44

Why would that be a mistake just embrace it and keep it there m8

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Mistakes

Postby Boxorino » 24 Dec 2014, 15:52

Image
and of all the things u never explained....
u kno this is ur biggest mistake...
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Mistakes

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 25 Dec 2014, 12:30

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:Image
and of all the things u never explained....
u kno this is ur biggest mistake...

i was going to post this. i love you so much
Image
Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Mistakes

Postby Angel » 26 Dec 2014, 17:03

Fuipui wrote:I was messing around on the wiki earlier and I accidentally set the FWG logo as my wallpaper.

Image

I accidentally the whole background. We all make mistakes, put them here.

HAAAAA nerd ;)
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Mistakes

Postby Lamb » 26 Dec 2014, 21:25

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:Image
and of all the things u never explained....
u kno this is ur biggest mistake...

i was going to post this. i love you so much

Don't understand, please explain.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Mistakes

Postby Boxorino » 27 Dec 2014, 01:13

Lamb wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:Image
and of all the things u never explained....
u kno this is ur biggest mistake...

i was going to post this. i love you so much

Don't understand, please explain.

the mistake was me logging in.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Mistakes

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 27 Dec 2014, 01:28

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Lamb wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:Image
and of all the things u never explained....
u kno this is ur biggest mistake...

i was going to post this. i love you so much

Don't understand, please explain.

the mistake was me logging in.




i thought it was not clicking log me on automatically.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests