random things from boxy when she's bored

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

WHAT TO DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

start community college in the fall
22%
start community college in the spring
7%
take a year off of school to recover from the trauma that is high school
15%
go to college after you move out and don't need to depend on your parents for funds
15%
get together everything you need in order to move out as soon as possible
11%
actually try and stay in contact with people
22%
do something stupid so you go back to the mental hospital because that's the only way you can actually get some time away from your family LMAO
7%

Total votes: 27

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: random things from boxy when she's bored

Postby Boxorino » 23 Sep 2015, 23:22

TheKingsHills wrote:

So I just saw this and had to say.
Gotta love the creativity of people.
Taking a video, downloading it and then posting it on Tumblr without even so much as crediting the original creator.
This is really annoying, when people just do this because they're like "why not!"
Seriously this happens on Facebook as well and it takes credit from the one who created it. Like seriously, are these peopel that inconsiderate?

1)

2) the version on tumblr has sound while the version above doesn't
3) why you so far back in my topic lmao
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 23 Sep 2015, 23:41

Boxorino wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

Taking a video, downloading it and then posting it on Tumblr without even so much as crediting the original creator.
This is really annoying, when people just do this because they're like "why not!"
Seriously this happens on Facebook as well and it takes credit from the one who created it. Like seriously, are these peopel that inconsiderate?

1)

Happened to be scrolling through someone's previous posts trying to figure out who they were.
They still didn't credit the original creator.
Unless it's, "I added sound, no reason to credit the guy who went through and created the unravel in word video." That totally makes it okay.
edit* "#idk if anyone's uploaded this #but i want it on my blog so #tokyo ghoul #video #upload" these hashtags give off the impression that the tumblr person may have not even added the music themselves.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 24 Sep 2015, 13:33

TheKingsHills wrote:
Boxorino wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

1)

Happened to be scrolling through someone's previous posts trying to figure out who they were.
They still didn't credit the original creator.
Unless it's, "I added sound, no reason to credit the guy who went through and created the unravel in word video." That totally makes it okay.
edit* "#idk if anyone's uploaded this #but i want it on my blog so #tokyo ghoul #video #upload" these hashtags give off the impression that the tumblr person may have not even added the music themselves.

i get they didn't give credit or probably not even add the music themselves, but i linked this version of the video because it had sound and i couldn't find that in the original video.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 27 Sep 2015, 16:14

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 28 Sep 2015, 01:00

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 28 Sep 2015, 01:14

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 01 Oct 2015, 01:51

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

i think this is the order??

Postby Boxorino » 07 Oct 2015, 03:55

vuelie, life is a highway, go the distance, lava, showstoppers (be our guest, under the sea, & you've got a friend in me), a dream is a wish your heart makes, reflection, be a man, les festin, do you wanna build a snowman, hawaiian roller coaster ride, a whole new world, ever ever after, and we're all in this together.

I AM SO EXCITED EEEEK (the ones i sing in are bolded)

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 16 Oct 2015, 13:32

oh my god last night was incredible???
so i got to go to a party sort of thing to celebrate the releasing of just dance 2016 (i got a free tshirt and sun glasses for the game) and meghan trainor was there and she performed a small set for us and it was absolutely incredible.
she was so nice and SMALL (she's like 5'5''??) so i had a hard time seeing her from where i was in the back BUT when she was performing title i was singing along loudly and providing back up vocals (i think it was shortly after i yelled out "are you a ghost?") and she pointed at me in the back and was like "i see you back there" and i was like OOOOO: and then she was like "i like your flowers" and i yelled out a thank you and i was trying not to cry the rest of the song but i failed and a few of my friends were like "omg are you okay" and i was just like "she noticed meee" it was incredible
ALSO the new just dance game??? incredible. i love it so much. we got to play it when we were there and it was so funn. BUT i think the most incredible thing was I GOT A FREE COPY OF THE GAME because some of the staff saw how emotional i was (because i was still kind of crying even after the concert ended) and so one lady asked me what console i have and i told her i have a wii and she told me to wait there and when she came back she had a copy of the game signed by meghan trainor! it was incredible i was gonna cry again i swear.
i'll get pictures of all the cool stuff i got later. omggg i wish i could've talked with her moreee. but YEAH that was what i did last night. they also had good food like i had this chicken pesto sandwich with lettuce and tomato on a pretzel bun and it was really REALLY good like yes give me a take out box full of these.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: school advice needed

Postby Boxorino » 21 Oct 2015, 14:12

Boxorino wrote:so.. i'm kind of torn atm. i had to miss 4 days of school last week and my chem teacher hasn't been here all of this week. i have absolutely no idea how i am going to be able to catch up when he comes back. p much i've missed about 9 days of chemistry and all that he gave me when my mom asked for the homework was a bunch of packets paper clipped together with no instruction on what i was supposed to do. at this point, i am very much considering dropping out and taking it next year because it's going to be such a hassle to catch up with all i missed AND keep on top of all that's current. it'll also be a fresh start and besides, i only need 2 years of science.
what should i do???

my mom finally let me drop the class. now i have a study table seventh period and my precal class is my 1st period. (1st period was chem and study table was only available 7th so they switched my precal to being 1st period)

Return to “General Chat”