Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Excalibur » 24 May 2016, 18:24

Angel wrote:I need to have a social life and actually go out and do things with people...
But I don't like putting myself in awkward situations with people I don't know, which makes it hard to meet new people and make friends.
And when I do make friends, they don't stick around... I'm always the odd one out because I'm "weird" and honestly, who wants to put themselves out there and make an effort to make friends just so people can reject them and make them feel dumb?
Just thinking out loud here... well... actually, no, I'm not... none of this is "out loud"... it's just thoughts spewed out through my fingers onto a computer screen for the entire internet to see. That's about as far as my "social life" goes... Unless you count the girls I work with, but the only reason we're friends is because we work together. There are probably only 2 girls I would actually hang out with outside of work, but they're both teenagers...I'm 23...I have NO friends who are my age. Anyway... bye.

U can do it :) Is it bad that I read a lot of what angel posts because some of it is funny.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 24 May 2016, 21:11

Angel wrote:I need to have a social life and actually go out and do things with people...
But I don't like putting myself in awkward situations with people I don't know, which makes it hard to meet new people and make friends.
And when I do make friends, they don't stick around... I'm always the odd one out because I'm "weird" and honestly, who wants to put themselves out there and make an effort to make friends just so people can reject them and make them feel dumb?
Just thinking out loud here... well... actually, no, I'm not... none of this is "out loud"... it's just thoughts spewed out through my fingers onto a computer screen for the entire internet to see. That's about as far as my "social life" goes... Unless you count the girls I work with, but the only reason we're friends is because we work together. There are probably only 2 girls I would actually hang out with outside of work, but they're both teenagers...I'm 23...I have NO friends who are my age. Anyway... bye.

ur perfect the way u r. Don't worry, good friends will come along eventually.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 May 2016, 21:26

Father Anderson wrote:

Wouldn't call you weird, moreso misguided.
Bugs me that after all these years you're still having so much trouble. People your age tend to suck for people like yourself. You may be physically 23, but you're almost always gonna have the mindset of a 16 year old, Kate. I mean that in the nicest way possible, though.
You'll eventually find people, it's pretty hard because of your situation though. I found friends, though they're all online.
It sounds superficial, but it'll all work out eventually. Hell, maybe you'll end up in a good relationship. That has yet to happen to me, just got out of a really nasty one for good. The people whom you've befriended here will, and have supported you. That's a lot more than some people have.
If you ever need assistance or something, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
Matt.

Wow Matt, that was really nice. Thank you for that.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 May 2016, 21:27

Excalibur wrote:

U can do it :) Is it bad that I read a lot of what angel posts because some of it is funny.

*curtsies* Court Jester at your service M'Lord.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 25 May 2016, 01:00

Angel wrote:
*curtsies* Court Jester at your service M'Lord.

The only thing I understood is that I am a lord.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 25 May 2016, 01:09

Lost two family members within 2 weeks of each other...Exactly 2 weeks...

Just found out that my cousin didn't show up for work for two days, so his parents went to check on him and found him dead in his bed...Don't know what happened...but I'm guessing he committed suicide...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North

Postby Wasabi » 25 May 2016, 07:51

Angel wrote:Lost two family members within 2 weeks of each other...Exactly 2 weeks...

Just found out that my cousin didn't show up for work for two days, so his parents went to check on him and found him dead in his bed...Don't know what happened...but I'm guessing he committed suicide...

Oh, you have my condolences.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 26 May 2016, 02:28

Angel wrote:Lost two family members within 2 weeks of each other...Exactly 2 weeks...

*hugs*

that's truly terrible. :(
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 26 May 2016, 05:00

I was wrong about my cousin, and I'm really glad I was...
I also feel stupid for even thinking that he would commit suicide because why would he do that when he had just graduated college and had a good future ahead of him...
But when someone as young as 23 dies without warning...you assume the worst.

What happened is he had a brain aneurysm...
He had gone four wheeling with his family on Saturday and hit his head. Thought he was fine and went home later that night... Didn't show up for work Monday or Tuesday and so his mom went to check on him and found him on his bed with his laptop open and he was gone...
It's really sad...But I'm glad it wasn't caused by suicide...

Crazy to think that he's gone though...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 26 May 2016, 21:14

Angel wrote:I was wrong about my cousin, and I'm really glad I was...
I also feel stupid for even thinking that he would commit suicide because why would he do that when he had just graduated college and had a good future ahead of him...
But when someone as young as 23 dies without warning...you assume the worst.

What happened is he had a brain aneurysm...
He had gone four wheeling with his family on Saturday and hit his head. Thought he was fine and went home later that night... Didn't show up for work Monday or Tuesday and so his mom went to check on him and found him on his bed with his laptop open and he was gone...
It's really sad...But I'm glad it wasn't caused by suicide...

Crazy to think that he's gone though...

Omg I'm so sorry for your loss Angel, I'm glad it wasn't because of suicide too. -hugs-
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Return to “General Chat”