DriveThru Whale's Conspiracy Theories: Emergency Oscars Edition

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

DriveThru Whale's Conspiracy Theories: Emergency Oscars Edition

Postby DriveThru Whale » 27 Feb 2017, 06:13

If you are waking up on Monday or have otherwise been hiding in a cave under a rock in a nukeproof zombie bunker, then you have heard about the upset at the Oscars, one even I did not see coming.

As you know, the disgusting piece of pseudointellectual elitist garbage known as La La Land was the odds on favorite to win the top Best Picture award. But, in a mistake that Hollyweed has yet to name, the film Moonlight was instead declared the winner. This comes after two years of African-American actors not even being nominated for any award. There is no other way to explain it. Meme magic is indeed real.

Discuss the conspiracy in the following thread. Whoever comes up with the best post will receive a paid for "Oscars gift bag" containing items from the Frook$ Shop paid for by me, total value $200.00 (two hundred and 00/100 cents).
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: DriveThru Whale's Conspiracy Theories: Emergency Oscars Edition

Postby Dr Frook » 27 Feb 2017, 20:12

it was an honest mistake... and this year, there were more good movies with black people in them. No conspiracy, it just had to happen eventually. I suspect its the trump effect. Like reverse psychology, except in his case its reverse intelligence.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: DriveThru Whale's Conspiracy Theories: Emergency Oscars Edition

Postby Foopzheart » 27 Feb 2017, 21:04

no conspiracy. could've been a stunt since there was a lot of moonlight/la la land drama. personally: i've seen neither. but i don't think anybody would rig an award like that. the grammys, however,
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “General Chat”