It's been a while guys...

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
XxThatFaithxX
Green FWGer
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Jan 2019, 19:49
Fr00k$: 4.30

It's been a while guys...

Postby XxThatFaithxX » 06 Jan 2019, 09:35

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me (XxFaithxX) but I just dropped in to say hi to everyone if they're still here and active.

Hope you're all okay and doing well. I've been studying ever since I left back in 2012 and I've been in University for a few years now.

What have ya'll been up to?

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4827
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Fr00k$: 63.00
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.
Contact:

Re: It's been a while guys...

Postby Lamb » 06 Jan 2019, 20:11

Everyone is pretty much in a similar situation of studying in university/college or working.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
XxThatFaithxX
Green FWGer
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Jan 2019, 19:49
Fr00k$: 4.30

Re: It's been a while guys...

Postby XxThatFaithxX » 06 Jan 2019, 21:52

Lamb wrote:Everyone is pretty much in a similar situation of studying in university/college or working.


I thought so. Looking at some of the last posts it seems the forum died in 2017.

It's nice to see you here though Lamb. How have you been?

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4827
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Fr00k$: 63.00
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.
Contact:

Re: It's been a while guys...

Postby Lamb » 06 Jan 2019, 22:17

XxThatFaithxX wrote:
Lamb wrote:Everyone is pretty much in a similar situation of studying in university/college or working.


I thought so. Looking at some of the last posts it seems the forum died in 2017.

It's nice to see you here though Lamb. How have you been?

I've been good. Studying mechanical engineering at a University, coding, etc. Most of the forum people became in active around the end of 2017, with most of them staying in touch through stuff like discord.
How about yourself?
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
XxThatFaithxX
Green FWGer
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Jan 2019, 19:49
Fr00k$: 4.30

Re: It's been a while guys...

Postby XxThatFaithxX » 06 Jan 2019, 22:31

Lamb wrote:
XxThatFaithxX wrote:
Lamb wrote:Everyone is pretty much in a similar situation of studying in university/college or working.


I thought so. Looking at some of the last posts it seems the forum died in 2017.

It's nice to see you here though Lamb. How have you been?

I've been good. Studying mechanical engineering at a University, coding, etc. Most of the forum people became in active around the end of 2017, with most of them staying in touch through stuff like discord.
How about yourself?


Glad to hear that! Ooo that's amazing!

Ahh do you happen to know which discord group? There's a few links around but I'm not sure which one has all the mods on there (since most of the current mods are the friends I remember).

I've been good thanks. I've been studying Medicine at Uni so I'm pretty busy with that these days.

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4827
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Fr00k$: 63.00
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.
Contact:

Re: It's been a while guys...

Postby Lamb » 06 Jan 2019, 23:15

Sorry, I don't actually know that myself. I can try to ask around and see if anyone might know that unless someone decides to PM you.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
XxThatFaithxX
Green FWGer
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Jan 2019, 19:49
Fr00k$: 4.30

Re: It's been a while guys...

Postby XxThatFaithxX » 07 Jan 2019, 07:39

Lamb wrote:Sorry, I don't actually know that myself. I can try to ask around and see if anyone might know that unless someone decides to PM you.


No worries. I messaged Wasabi so I've got the link now.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests