Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
6
21%
Markiplier
11
39%
Pewdiepie
11
39%
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
masterchef
FWG freebooter
Posts: 14
Joined: 08 Jun 2013, 21:28
Fr00k$: 10.80
Location: inside your mind!

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby masterchef » 25 Aug 2018, 20:04

Angel is your name Luka, Lukaro or something like that??
Ill write your name on my DEATHNOTE!!!
Image

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1996
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 129.30
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 02 Sep 2018, 22:47

masterchef wrote:Angel is your name Luka, Lukaro or something like that??

i believe you mean lukia
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3889
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 555.05
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 17 Oct 2018, 02:14

Opheliac wrote:Congrats Angel- it's great to hear that you're doing well <3


Lol it didnt take long for the "people dont treat me like crap" to resolve itself. But at least I get paid what I'm worth *shrug*
It is what it is. Such is life and all that.
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3889
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 555.05
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 17 Oct 2018, 02:15

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
masterchef wrote:Angel is your name Luka, Lukaro or something like that??

i believe you mean lukia


He who shall not be named :shock: lol jk
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Fr00k$: 251.60
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Mewtwo Power » 17 Jan 2019, 23:24

Angel wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
masterchef wrote:Angel is your name Luka, Lukaro or something like that??

i believe you mean lukia


He who shall not be named :shock: lol jk


lol g3t rekt.


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3889
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 555.05
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 01 Sep 2020, 17:52

I wish things were as simple as they used to be... I miss my fwg friends...I miss not having so much to worry about that I am not constantly sick. Is anyone there?
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 181.40
Location: At home

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Wasabi » 01 Sep 2020, 21:45

Angel wrote:I wish things were as simple as they used to be... I miss my fwg friends...I miss not having so much to worry about that I am not constantly sick. Is anyone there?

A bunch of us are gathered on discord:
https://discord.gg/r5kvfVG
so if you want to chat with some fwg faces feel free to join.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3889
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 555.05
Location: USA

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 07 Sep 2020, 03:10

Wasabi wrote:
Angel wrote:I wish things were as simple as they used to be... I miss my fwg friends...I miss not having so much to worry about that I am not constantly sick. Is anyone there?

A bunch of us are gathered on discord:
https://discord.gg/r5kvfVG
so if you want to chat with some fwg faces feel free to join.



I only see the rules and announcements page. Does someone have to approve your arrival? Also, I'm so glad you're still around!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 181.40
Location: At home

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Wasabi » 07 Sep 2020, 14:23

Angel wrote:I only see the rules and announcements page. Does someone have to approve your arrival? Also, I'm so glad you're still around!

I'll look into it and talk to some of the mods.
if you can see the #bot channel, you should be able to get more roles that give you access to more chat rooms.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests