I AM BACK!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Toady
FWG Mod
Posts: 478
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 02:59
Location: #HatterNation

I AM BACK!

Postby Toady » 16 Jul 2011, 18:44

After being away from all of this for a week of camp (awesome by the way), I AM FINALLY BACK! I learned a lot at Bible camp. I hope my life testimony (the way I act) shows that I have matured a lot out of five days :D
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!
Image

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: I AM BACK!

Postby Aros » 16 Jul 2011, 18:45

YAY,TOADERT IS BACK!hurrah! o.o
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: I AM BACK!

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Jul 2011, 19:09

this requires fireworks! AND LOT'S OF EM!!!!!!

*sends multiple fireworks into the air, and they explode like real bombs*

whoops. wrong ones.*

*sends the RIGHT ones, that make firework colors*

PART!!!!!!!TEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: I AM BACK!

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Jul 2011, 20:05

WOOOHOOOOO TOADERT'S BACK!!!!!


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests