The new Harry pothead movie

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

The new Harry pothead movie

Postby Dr Frook » 03 Aug 2011, 23:26

Yes, I was desperate enough to go see this. May God have mercy on my soul.

I wasnt disappointed. It turned out to be just as I predicted.

why, oh why was Mr Pothead not killed in this one? WHY?

oh, and I looked up harry pothead in the urban dictionary. This is wot I found:

"Harry Pothead is the more urban version of Harry Potter. He uses his magical bong to fly though the midnight sky. He chills all day, and smokes fat doobies, he also has big tendancies to get drunk and have gang bangs. Harry Pothead is your average pothead with magical bongs."

dont do drugs kids. Harry Pothead is not good for your health!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Emo_Kid
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 378
Joined: 15 Dec 2010, 13:39
Location: Currently Pennsylvania.
Contact:

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby Emo_Kid » 03 Aug 2011, 23:35

Harry Pothead..Worst Thing Ever. I Really Disliked The Last One.. Only Appreciated When Voldemort Died Then i Was Like "Thank God! No More Harry Potter Movies!" Lol! God They Were Annoying. -_-
-Kashton.

User avatar
pretty boi is best
FWG Assassin
Posts: 62
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 03:11
Location: canada eh :3

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby pretty boi is best » 04 Aug 2011, 00:18

i saw all da other ones except this 1 i wanna c it super bad so i can ruin the ending to other ppl :lol:

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby Connor » 04 Aug 2011, 00:35

-________-




It was a good movie Frank and Kashton. So go to hell. :lol:
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby mmm » 04 Aug 2011, 01:02

Connor wrote:-________-




It was a good movie Frank and Kashton. So go to hell. :lol:

Wait. I actually agree with Conny?
Image For trying.

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby Lamb » 04 Aug 2011, 01:21

i never liked or hated all of the harry pot head espacially not scary movie2 but i just watched those so i wasnt bored and emo kid i kind of like you a little less justin bieber
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
XxFaithxX
FWG Baron
Posts: 284
Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
Location: London, UK

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby XxFaithxX » 04 Aug 2011, 11:59

Connor wrote:-________-




It was a good movie Frank and Kashton. So go to hell. :lol:


I thought you said you hated Harry Potter... ._.
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D

The real xD face
Image

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Emo_Kid
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 378
Joined: 15 Dec 2010, 13:39
Location: Currently Pennsylvania.
Contact:

Re: The new Harry pothead movie

Postby Emo_Kid » 04 Aug 2011, 19:16

Connor wrote:-________-




It was a good movie Frank and Kashton. So go to hell. :lol:

If I Say I Went, Can This Discussion Be Over? Lol.
-Kashton


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 76 guests