The announcment?
The announcment?
Well i was gonna say something but i need to clear something so ill just say something else Tomarrow, August 3rd is a very special day for Lamb.
I've lost my pieces.
Re: The announcment?
determines what someone tells me if they tell determines the worst case senerio but the birthday you cant stop it from being august 3rd
I've lost my pieces.
Re: The announcment?
Connor wrote:-Freezes time- Muhahahahahaha! I just did!
-.- i wish you would be nice to people for once
I've lost my pieces.
- MrOrange Juice
- FWG Butt Kicker
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 01:54
- Location: OrangeLand
- Contact:
Re: The announcment?
We all have lernt a lesson today. Lamb has learnt that Connor isn't nice to people . Connor learnt that he acctually was joking . Shadow00 learnt that he loves FWG and I will learn not to care about other people's business!
Impossible is Nothing
OK, it may be something..
-----------------------------------------
Here is the thing.
You are cool if you like juice!
You are not if you hate juice!
If you are cool then good job!
If you are not...go get a life!
OK, it may be something..
-----------------------------------------
Here is the thing.
You are cool if you like juice!
You are not if you hate juice!
If you are cool then good job!
If you are not...go get a life!
- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: The announcment?
Lamb wrote:You forgot something too.
Advent learned how he will beat the great beast so that Vayne and his friends can pass and see what Theofratus saw at the end of heaven's gate (Mana Kemia)
Yos
Re: The announcment?
Stupid alice and what i meant was that we learned my birthday. 
I've lost my pieces.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 96 guests


