What TV do you watch?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Excalibur » 31 Oct 2014, 02:14

judge judy is sooooo ugh. how is that even tv...
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Angel » 31 Oct 2014, 18:12

Lets see...
Once Upon A Time (though I've kinda gotten bored with it)
N.C.I.S
N.C.I.S LA
Three's Company
The Nanny
Pretty much anything that comes on the old channel.
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Shadow00 » 31 Oct 2014, 19:40

That would be
Walking dead
Flash
Arrow
Game of thrones (on hold till new season)
The Strain
True Blood
Supernatural
Doctor Who
And all of them I'm watching in an up to date mode.
Sadly the only hack is, my TV shows none of them
But I guess you can call it "what TV do you watch on your pc?"

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Rainshard » 31 Oct 2014, 20:37

Shadow00 wrote:That would be
Walking dead
Flash
Arrow
But I guess you can call it "what TV do you watch on your pc?"


I do like these

Angel wrote:Once Upon A Time (though I've kinda gotten bored with it)


Isnt that the one which now stars Frozen characters? :|
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Angel » 31 Oct 2014, 20:39

Rainshard500 wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:That would be
Walking dead
Flash
Arrow
But I guess you can call it "what TV do you watch on your pc?"


I do like these

Angel wrote:Once Upon A Time (though I've kinda gotten bored with it)


Isnt that the one which now stars Frozen characters? :|

Yes, which is the main reason I'm no longer that interested in it...
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby Percyception » 07 Nov 2014, 01:15

I don't watch a lot of T.V., and even when I do it's just random shows..
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: What TV do you watch?

Postby woofwoof » 07 Nov 2014, 14:03

Bobs Burgers
Adventure Time
Parks and Recreation sometimes
Project Runway just because the drama and nice clothes
Teen Titans (NOT Teen Titans Go! that show is dumb, I'm just rewatching the original Teen Titans when I can)
Um there's probably others I just can't think of them. But I really don't have time to watch TV that much anymore...
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests