An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Rainshard » 30 Jan 2015, 23:56

Hatty wrote:
mmm wrote:

"Hatty doesn't love Fuipui as much as me. She's a gold digger who doesn't understand true love."


Wow thanks DriveThruWhale.

It's a lie, I love Fuipui and Fuipui only and it is very much true love.


That was actually me
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby mmm » 31 Jan 2015, 18:48

"Once, I was on the train in London and a drunk person vomited their McDonald's burger on me. " Ewwwwww.

"I really do hope this is anonymous because it be like weird if its like not.....
"
Truly. I shall include a screenshot.

"Actually, no, it was not in fact an anime character."Well, there goes my bacon Ahri theory d:

"Sometimes I feel like I really shouldn't be a mod because I am unhelpful and annoying but I am grateful for the opportunity. Also this isn't really a confession but thanks to certain people for giving me a reason to visit FWG more than once a year (Fuipui, Hatty, Boxy, Kit Kat, The Baconator, Paladin, etc.). I probably would've quit this place a long time ago if I hadn't found some awesome friends!"Yeah, they're moderately okay people.

"I consider Ty my best friend but idk they seem feel the same way"Ya kidding? Ty loves everyone.

" If I were to reveal my identity and my appearance, I would be forced to leave Free World Group forever. "O_o

"I LIKE ONE DIRECTION "Get out.

Screenshot of insane text drawing that the forum doesn't allow the posting of as well as other submissions: http://prntscr.com/5zf7wn
Image For trying.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Foopzheart » 31 Jan 2015, 19:09

tfw kim jong un uses fwg
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Location: the ocean floor

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Tycoon » 31 Jan 2015, 19:25

mmm wrote:"I consider Ty my best friend but idk they seem feel the same way"Ya kidding? Ty loves everyone.


d'awww
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Father Anderson » 01 Feb 2015, 04:07

What mod OTHER than joey considers me a reason to stay here?
(Me n joey r lovrs)
I'm honestly shocked.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby mmm » 10 Feb 2015, 06:19

A LOT of confessions this time around. I didn't have time to reply to all of them."Linkin Park isn't THAT bad."Some of us would disagree with you, my friend d:

"I ALSO LIKE ONE DIRECTION, good to know I am not alone"

"Sometimes I really hate people here, but for some reason I can't stop coming back...
Confession: I think I have a serious problem and I'm not sure if it's hating people, or not wanting to leave even though I hate those people sometimes.
Confession of the confession: Maybe FWG really IS a dysfunctional family..."


"I wan't to say sorry to Hatty for calling her a gold digger. I just love our banter. Fui and Hatty and Flob and Kit and everyone always cheers me up. Thanks."

"Also, Boxy is bae and she is super cool and if I could be anyone, I would be Boxy. "

"i've come close to quitting/leaving fwg a few times because i feel like i could do better in life. but then i remember who i was back then and i don't want to be that person "

"I have this thing where whenever I hear sentences, I have to make the characters of the words fit into three's, by adding or taking away punctuation, or if a letter is used twice I take away one in order for the sentence to fit. Idk. I get really stressed out if it doesn't fit."

"Although Alice and I aren't super close, I actually admire her.
Not only because she is totally gorgeous, but because she is very sweet too. She also does her job really well even though some users give her a hard time. She's just doing her job as a mod, so back off and let her do her job and you just quit acting like a jerk on the chat, aight!
Anyway, my confession is that I adore Alice but I don't want to tell her directly because it might be awkward and weird or something :)"


"Paladin should seriously become the face of FWG. Imagine if his face were everywhere on the site? It would be heavenly <3

Seriously though. This needs to be a thing. This Paladin guy is a miracle. A MIRACLE DANGIT!

Kthxbai <3"


"I platonically love so many people on here that it hurts."

"I get jealous when other chatters get hotter theme week characters than I do and kind of think that I'm not as hot as they are. Petty, I know, but whatever."

"Before SIV HD, I did not know what the song named Run by Flo rida and redfoo was. I admit, the Nightcore version is so much better." Does anyone understand what was just said?

"Gummy candies give me the fire-shits."

"um um i have a non platonic love for foobae <3 ps i'm wes"ha. I have published one of my confessions, but this one isn't it.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Flobalob
FWG Mod
Posts: 1055
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 19:12
Location: In a toaster. Long story.
Contact:

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Flobalob » 10 Feb 2015, 17:01

mmm wrote:"I wan't to say sorry to Hatty for calling her a gold digger. I just love our banter. Fui and Hatty and Flob and Kit and everyone always cheers me up. Thanks."

I get that this was mainly directed at Hat but it's the first one that's mentioned me so THX BRO
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Boxorino » 11 Feb 2015, 00:49

mmm wrote:"Also, Boxy is bae and she is super cool and if I could be anyone, I would be Boxy. "


ayyyy love uuuu
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby mmm » 19 Feb 2015, 04:41

More updates. I only post the happy ones. The really sad ones make me sad :c post them on boxy's topic instead.

"I've seen Fuipui's face. Personally? I think he's handsome.
Sincerely, Foop"
As expected from our third or fourth sassiest FWGer

"on the subject of sandy cheeks, how the hell does she even live under water? how does photosynthesis work in her tree dome? is her tree even alive even though she lives inside of it? why is it bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? damn why didn't the writers ever explain it. WHO THE HELL ARE PIN HEAD LARRY AND DIRTY DAN??? why is she having dreams about them. i'm very sorry but im just so puzzled." I couldn't post their first one. But I never thought about this.

"i really should not be questioning the science behind a CARTOON." Spongebob rant continued.

"One time I was walking around school with my wife and we were holding hands 'n stuff and lunch ended so I walked her to class and then my other friend came over to give me a hug but because I had gotten used to holding my wife's hand I went to hold his hand and it got awkward really fast." Haha, great sto-your wife? One of our FWGers is secretly an oldy moldy? IS IT FUIPUI. I BET IT'S FUIPUI.

"i secretly love everyone on this site " Guess it's no longer a seeecreeet.

"I ruh roh'd for the first time yesterday! Woooo! Go me!" I thought that ruh roh was a filter or something until someone in chat said it. I will make this trend spread.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: An actually anonymous FWG confessions box

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Feb 2015, 05:52

that person who talked about my face was right
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests