do u like nintendo DS

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
BIG EYES
FWG Earl
Posts: 347
Joined: 05 Feb 2010, 00:54
Location: San Jose, California

Re: do u like nintendo DS

Postby BIG EYES » 28 Jun 2010, 15:02

lmao =)
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

User avatar
MrOrange Juice
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 44
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 01:54
Location: OrangeLand
Contact:

Re: do u like nintendo DS

Postby MrOrange Juice » 03 Aug 2011, 18:11

I have one DS since 2005 that's six years and now the screen is hanging from a cable and I tried to fix this by using some tape. Didn't work. It can't read the Slot 1 cards anymore :(
Impossible is Nothing

OK, it may be something..

-----------------------------------------
Here is the thing.
You are cool if you like juice!
You are not if you hate juice!
If you are cool then good job!
If you are not...go get a life!

User avatar
pretty boi is best
FWG Assassin
Posts: 62
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 03:11
Location: canada eh :3

Re: do u like nintendo DS

Postby pretty boi is best » 04 Aug 2011, 00:17

this is kinda good but 3ds is awesome , i wanna get 1 so bad! :|

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: do u like nintendo DS

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 04 Aug 2011, 12:00

I have the DSI XL. I love it, coz you get more room to draw on the flipnote studio. i make little cartoons. IT'S AWESOME!
Image
Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: do u like nintendo DS

Postby pudingeX » 04 Aug 2011, 12:32

ehh, one up = itS touch screen, one down = it breaks easy...
so yeah... PSP WOOOO!!!
Yos


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests