Calving

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Calving

Postby purpledeer » 06 Mar 2011, 01:54

Conny wrote:Name one Connor and I will love you forever! (:

hahahah alright when my heifer baby calves i will name if connor :)
Image

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: Calving

Postby Connor » 06 Mar 2011, 01:56

purpledeer wrote:
Conny wrote:Name one Connor and I will love you forever! (:

hahahah alright when my heifer baby calves i will name if connor :)



Yes! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Woot! Imma have that cow for dinner one day! o-O
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Calving

Postby purpledeer » 06 Mar 2011, 02:01

Conny wrote:
purpledeer wrote:
Conny wrote:Name one Connor and I will love you forever! (:

hahahah alright when my heifer baby calves i will name if connor :)



Yes! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Woot! Imma have that cow for dinner one day! o-O

Image

^^^^ thats what he will look like :)
Image

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Calving

Postby woofwoof » 07 Mar 2011, 22:21

I WANNA GOAT!
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

micky1000
FWG Commoner
Posts: 34
Joined: 13 Nov 2010, 15:31
Location: Canada y? r u stalking me creepy much

Re: Calving

Postby micky1000 » 23 Mar 2011, 01:28

Calving is my life i love it and horses and friends and partys r also my life and some of my family but anyway i love calving its awesome but its a lil gross when the cows eat there calfs afterbirth
Image

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Calving

Postby purpledeer » 23 Mar 2011, 03:29

It's not gross I had to like stick my hand (bare) up a cows butt :s now that is gross...
Image

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: Calving

Postby mmm » 23 Mar 2011, 03:33

purpledeer wrote:It's not gross I had to like stick my hand (bare) up a cows butt :s now that is gross...

O.O Why the hell would you do that? At least wear gloves!
Image For trying.

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Calving

Postby purpledeer » 23 Mar 2011, 03:45

mmm wrote:
purpledeer wrote:It's not gross I had to like stick my hand (bare) up a cows butt :s now that is gross...

O.O Why the hell would you do that? At least wear gloves!

It was coming out head first so I had toand there was none around...
Image

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Calving

Postby woofwoof » 23 Mar 2011, 14:41

purpledeer wrote:
mmm wrote:
purpledeer wrote:It's not gross I had to like stick my hand (bare) up a cows butt :s now that is gross...

O.O Why the hell would you do that? At least wear gloves!

It was coming out head first so I had toand there was none around...


Hey. Have a goat. Name it after me. Woof the goat. He'd be the awesomest goat in the whole world.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

micky1000
FWG Commoner
Posts: 34
Joined: 13 Nov 2010, 15:31
Location: Canada y? r u stalking me creepy much

Re: Calving

Postby micky1000 » 23 Mar 2011, 23:18

ok but calving is not that gross but if u see a cows brain the smell gets to u but i have a strong stomach so i dont puke from that but we had to do that to 3 cows because they died so we had to do some test on there brain so the vet toke some of the brain so yeah
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests