Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Postby pudingeX » 10 Jul 2011, 03:36

I'm still holding a rock!!
don't make me use it!! ._.
Yos

User avatar
tiny
FWG Skull Grinder
Posts: 27
Joined: 22 May 2011, 23:11
Location: Canada

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Postby tiny » 13 Jul 2011, 18:27

HOW DO I SHUFLE?
I Feel Like Everything I Do On Here Needs To Be Tiny

So Imma Be HUGE

Never Mind, Being Tiny Is Better

User avatar
danny
FWG Mod
Posts: 491
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 16:43
Location: in your box spring
Contact:

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Postby danny » 17 Jul 2011, 09:52

-_- u and your party rock.... smh LMFAO= F A I L

http://soundcloud.com/fantian/tracks

viruses legit remix lool
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D
Image

User avatar
XxFaithxX
FWG Baron
Posts: 284
Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
Location: London, UK

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Postby XxFaithxX » 19 Jul 2011, 19:46

Conny wrote:Everyday I'm shufflin'!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Muhahaha!

Party rock in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time. And we gonna make you lose your mind. We just wanna see you... Shake that...


EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'!



Party Rock Anthem is not Techno - technically... >.>
It is actually electronica/electro.You have no idea what techno truly is :L

This is what techno really sounds like:

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

Darude - Sandstorm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejm6jn9AFA0

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r838pJCS2o0&

Cosmic Gate - The Wave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyED8wlZDsM

Drunken Monkey - Calabria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESs6wqNHMi8
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D

The real xD face
Image

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests