Miss Orby Lorby

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 Jul 2011, 19:01

Shadow00 wrote:Oh no! I forgot to buy the milk! :facepalm:
Wb orby

Thanks yeww & ya dont need milk.. i can't drink milk anyways. :P waters awesome!!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Aros » 13 Jul 2011, 22:17

I hope everyone knows that it was my cookies that convinced her,she came back right when I told her about the cookies. ;) :lol:
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 13 Jul 2011, 23:26

ZOMFG! SHE'S BACK! MY erm..... FWG RELATICE ISH BACK! We need fireworks!


*sends clay birds into the sky, and they blow up, making pretty fireworks*


CELEBRATTEEEEEEEEEEE


*launvhes a large one that makes a big firework*


ART IS A BANG!!!!!

erm....sorry bout that. But it was nessisary. I wil tell you that!
Image
Image

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby mmm » 14 Jul 2011, 22:30

Welcome back! However, my cousin will never leave again without telling me.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 14 Jul 2011, 23:49

mmm wrote:Welcome back! However, my cousin will never leave again without telling me.

Meh sorry
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Munter
FWG Mod
Posts: 442
Joined: 29 Aug 2009, 11:17
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Munter » 14 Jul 2011, 23:50

aye welcome back!
Image

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 14 Jul 2011, 23:53

Munter wrote:aye welcome back!

~Dear Munty,
I have been looking all over for u cuz I missed u like crazy!!!
How's everyone huh? When's ur show coming back? ): I miss it too eh.
We need to catch up soon deary <3
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby 16hockjo » 15 Jul 2011, 00:03

Waste. Of. A. Topic.
Image

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 15 Jul 2011, 00:26

Waste. Of. A. Person. ;)
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby 16hockjo » 15 Jul 2011, 00:28

Nice Try, I Can't Be Offended
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests