ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Angel valierre
FWG General
Posts: 128
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
Location: Lives in a well-decorated house

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Angel valierre » 26 Jul 2011, 07:04

pretty..weird. but when i said my score to my teacher and it was 666... a few min later my day was Great.....weird. o_o
Baudelaire

User avatar
tiny
FWG Skull Grinder
Posts: 27
Joined: 22 May 2011, 23:11
Location: Canada

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby tiny » 26 Jul 2011, 09:17

lol
did ya have 1 to many abd e going crazeh?
I Feel Like Everything I Do On Here Needs To Be Tiny

So Imma Be HUGE

Never Mind, Being Tiny Is Better

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Foopzheart » 26 Jul 2011, 16:00

Angel is a demon?

Trolololol.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Angel valierre
FWG General
Posts: 128
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
Location: Lives in a well-decorated house

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Angel valierre » 27 Jul 2011, 05:09

I am?!?! :o
Actually after saying 666 and having a great day ....months and weeks later unfortunate events has been happening to me... :/
Baudelaire

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Foopzheart » 27 Jul 2011, 19:08

Belated effects.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Angel valierre
FWG General
Posts: 128
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
Location: Lives in a well-decorated house

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Angel valierre » 28 Jul 2011, 05:57

*sigh*
Sometimes i think i should re-examine my life .
Baudelaire

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Shadow00 » 28 Jul 2011, 13:10

I once dreamt I was drinking tea with an iron maiden o.O

User avatar
samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 155
Joined: 01 Jan 2011, 04:40
Location: The Peach State (:

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby samanthaa509988 » 28 Jul 2011, 15:42

Shadow00 wrote:I once dreamt I was drinking tea with an iron maiden o.O


how the hell does this tie into my topic?
Or does it and im not seeing how it does
Life is full of beauty,Notice it
Notice the bumble bee, The small children
And the smiling faces, Smell the rain
And feel the wind,Live your life to the fullest potential
And fight for your dreams

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 28 Jul 2011, 16:42

samanthaa509988 wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:I once dreamt I was drinking tea with an iron maiden o.O


how the hell does this tie into my topic?
Or does it and im not seeing how it does



I think it does.

How, is that your topic is about you SLEEPING a very strange number of hours. You're talking about Sleep, right? Which can give you dreams. Shadow did say he had a dream. So, it ties in a very weird way. It's not on MAIN topic, but it's topic-related.

This explain?
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: ThIs CaN't Be GoOd!1!1!1?!?!?

Postby Shadow00 » 29 Jul 2011, 01:10

samanthaa509988 wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:I once dreamt I was drinking tea with an iron maiden o.O


how the hell does this tie into my topic?
Or does it and im not seeing how it does

Iron maiden is a man-shaped tomb like thing,but inside it there are spikes. ALSO,it is a metal band,whose most known song is the number of the beast.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests