Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518 Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.
Post by Mewtwo Power » 20 Nov 2013, 21:44
The Divine Potato wrote: Mewtwo Power wrote: Alice wrote: Worst nightmare I can recall is that I had a kid. I remember trying to throw it in a fireplace or something but it didn't work.
Ohhhhhh, woooooooow. It ended up positive ;D
Depends on your perspective
Indeed.
VIDEO For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998 Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7
Post by Leprechaun Lukia » 21 Nov 2013, 17:48
The Divine Potato wrote: lukia9999 wrote: I'm friends with a ghost, we meet a dead zombie king and the weird thing is I befriended the Ghost in a kid's party place.
Was this ghost by any chance called Casper?
No, although I did like Casper a lot then. it was a kid with a bowl cut of black hair and a blue body, from a spoof movie.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518 Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.
Post by Mewtwo Power » 21 Nov 2013, 20:47
I was Harry Potter O.o
VIDEO For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735 Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:
Post by Percyception » 21 Nov 2013, 21:18
Mewtwo Power wrote: I was Harry Potter O.o
This is a nightmare, how? #PotterFreaks
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518 Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.
Post by Mewtwo Power » 21 Nov 2013, 21:19
I had knife, arrows, and all sort of stuffs thrown on meh! O.o The pain............ nightmares are vivid, as Tycoon said...
VIDEO For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940 Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:
Post by Boxorino » 22 Nov 2013, 00:02
i once had a nightmare where i was at a camp and i was chased by giant hornets and one of them stabbed me in the back with it's stinger and it went straight through one of my vertebrae, my heart, and out the front of my chest and i fell to the ground, dead. when i woke up, i felt the wound.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735 Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:
Post by Percyception » 22 Nov 2013, 00:07
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote: i once had a nightmare where i was at a camp and i was chased by giant hornets and one of them stabbed me in the back with it's stinger and it went straight through one of my vertebrae, my heart, and out the front of my chest and i fell to the ground, dead. when i woke up, i felt the wound.
Whoa....that's freaky....
Something extremely similar happened to me...
I was in my front yard by this tree that isn't actually there, and there were small Dragon's flying around the tree. I had to get to to the garage which was straight ahead, but when I ran over they all beat me up. When I woke up everything felt sore for a week.
Really creepy when that happens. >.<
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518 Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.
Post by Mewtwo Power » 22 Nov 2013, 19:23
-waits for the next nightmare-
VIDEO For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!
Awesome Creep
FWG Prince
Posts: 416 Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
Contact:
Post by Awesome Creep » 05 Dec 2013, 19:57
I once had a nightmare where I was a hamburger, and some naked fat dude tried to eat me.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...WATCH IT! |- /
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518 Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.
Post by Mewtwo Power » 05 Dec 2013, 21:15
Awesome Creep wrote: I once had a nightmare where I was a hamburger, and some naked fat dude tried to eat me.
You'd make a good meal.
VIDEO For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!
Return to “General Chat”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests