Just because I need everyone to understand this

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Angel » 08 Dec 2014, 16:30

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:I call dibs on Ex himself...


good. keep him. dispose the body when you are bored of him.

LOL BOXY!!!!
I want a real cowboy!
And Ex is from Texas!
Therefore, HELLO!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Boxorino » 09 Dec 2014, 03:42

Angel wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:I call dibs on Ex himself...


good. keep him. dispose the body when you are bored of him.

LOL BOXY!!!!
I want a real cowboy!
And Ex is from Texas!
Therefore, HELLO!


that's stereotyping!!!1!!1!! that's the equivalent of saying that i live next to a celebrity because i live in socal!!
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Angel » 09 Dec 2014, 04:13

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:I call dibs on Ex himself...


good. keep him. dispose the body when you are bored of him.

LOL BOXY!!!!
I want a real cowboy!
And Ex is from Texas!
Therefore, HELLO!


that's stereotyping!!!1!!1!! that's the equivalent of saying that i live next to a celebrity because i live in socal!!

But we all know he's a cowboy for realsies!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby pudingeX » 09 Dec 2014, 06:21

Angel wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:I call dibs on Ex himself...


good. keep him. dispose the body when you are bored of him.

LOL BOXY!!!!
I want a real cowboy!
And Ex is from Texas!
Therefore, HELLO!


that's stereotyping!!!1!!1!! that's the equivalent of saying that i live next to a celebrity because i live in socal!!

But we all know he's a cowboy for realsies!


He could be a robot ninja or a one-eyed warmonger for all we know
Yos

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 09 Dec 2014, 10:12

that description is far more believable.
Image
Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Angel » 09 Dec 2014, 16:10

pudingeX wrote:He could be a robot ninja or a one-eyed warmonger for all we know

. . . Then he can be my butler. OK PEOPLE!?
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
dEAR_cHILD
FWG Baron
Posts: 260
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 07:37
Location: outside your window watching you type o.O
Contact:

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby dEAR_cHILD » 10 Dec 2014, 05:27

If ex is leaving everything to lamb then I call dibs on lamb!

:P
Image

President Garfield for President!
He has your best interests in mind, and he's a cat!

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Angel » 10 Dec 2014, 06:00

dEAR_cHILD wrote:If ex is leaving everything to lamb then I call dibs on lamb!

:P

Well played!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
org36
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 17 Mar 2013, 06:30
Location: Meepy Land/Pokemon Zone

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby org36 » 10 Dec 2014, 06:20

dEAR_cHILD wrote:If ex is leaving everything to lamb then I call dibs on lamb!

:P


Well then,I call dibs on you!
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Just because I need everyone to understand this

Postby Boxorino » 10 Dec 2014, 14:08

i call dibs.. uhhhh... oh! oh! i know! i call dibs on dibs! B)
Image
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests