10,000 members!
- Angel valierre
- FWG General
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
- Location: Lives in a well-decorated house
Re: 10,000 members!
My cousin someguy told me about signing up here on FWG at first it seemed boring but after a few seconds i found it rather fun. I love it here

Baudelaire
- Lightning Orb
- The Superior Orby
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
- Location: Cloud 69
- Contact:
Re: 10,000 members!
Dont we all
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards
#2016FWGAwards
Re: 10,000 members!
Reviving this topic cuz we need MORE PEOPLE!!tell everyone!!tell your friends,tell your family,tell the neighbor's cat!!for i care tell your secret my little pony hidden in the back of your closet!JUST TELL MORE PEOPLE!!!
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: 10,000 members!
Now if we could just get them all to role-play
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif
Re: 10,000 members!
Good,I don't care what you do,but get more peepz!!
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
- azazel_raven_
- FWG Prince
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
- Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
- Contact:
Re: 10,000 members!
Aros wrote:Aros wrote:i just sent emails to all of my friends on my email to join.thats about 805 peoplez
Btw,most of those were pokemon peoplez
ok im sry.
im mad that u potentially brought like 600 poke people here.
tey scare me.
Last edited by azazel_raven_ on 03 Jul 2011, 03:15, edited 2 times in total.
I love you guys. All of you <3
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
Re: 10,000 members!
o,o
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 94 guests



