REBELLION!!!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which Side Will YOU Choose?

Rebellion!!! (Patriot)
1
25%
Treason, treason! (Loyalist)
2
50%
I don't really care. (Neutral)
1
25%
NEW! Destroy patriots! (Hattyists)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Excalibur » 09 Feb 2014, 16:44

The Baconator wrote:I'm not saying Ex needs to be our god and savior, but Ex is cool tho.




lmao, that made me laugh so hard.



Kit, you can stop this madness now. There is no France to assist you. You will be squashed.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Percyception » 09 Feb 2014, 17:24

GIVE ME LIBERTY!
OR GIVE ME DEATH!
WE WILL NOT END THIS REBELLION UNTIL WE ARE GIVEN WHAT WE ASK!
AND WHAT DO WE ASK?
LIBERTY!
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2286
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby The Divine Potato » 09 Feb 2014, 21:41

How about we do this the lovely old fashioned way? With a big ol' fight, if I was to request anything it'd be A)a parlay or B) a para rp, TO THE DEATH!
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

User avatar
Awesome Creep
FWG Prince
Posts: 416
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Awesome Creep » 11 Feb 2014, 22:56

#Creep4President
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

User avatar
ghost 9
FWG King
Posts: 824
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 18:33
Location: In your walls. O-o
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby ghost 9 » 12 Feb 2014, 02:07

FOR KING AND COUNTRY!

o7 Ex D:
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Excalibur » 12 Feb 2014, 02:26

ghost 9 wrote:FOR KING AND COUNTRY!

o7 Ex D:



Yes!!!!! Finally

Long live the king.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 933
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby bob-jr » 14 Feb 2014, 23:54

Awesome Creep wrote:#Creep4President


I concur
I'm just bobbing along

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2286
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby The Divine Potato » 15 Feb 2014, 02:10

bob-jr wrote:
Awesome Creep wrote:#Creep4President


I concur


Creep for president indeed, now where is that hit man I ordered he should have been here five minutes ago.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Zia- » 15 Feb 2014, 03:17

dammit Ex, i want more potatoes or im switching to Kits side
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2286
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby The Divine Potato » 16 Feb 2014, 00:52

Zia-chan wrote:dammit Ex, i want more potatoes or im switching to Kits side


-looks at own name- I wonder why if it was potatoes you wanted you picked the loyalists in first place.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests