Would you be mad?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble

Would you be mad?

Postby samanthaa509988 » 28 Nov 2011, 01:16

So i get a call from my brother (23 and in the army) today and we are all talking
He then says he has a surprise for me , my sister, and my mom.
He says he got married._. back in July.
We all got silent for at least 3 minutes, me wanting to break the awkwardness says "So when am i going to be an aunt" me and my sister laughed at what i just said
Then my brother replied 9 months.
So would you be mad or happy, and there is much more to the story , like him and her marring because you get payed extra if you are married and living off base.
And please, tell your stories were you didn't know whether to be mad.

pretty boi is best
FWG Assassin

Re: Would you be mad?

Postby pretty boi is best » 28 Nov 2011, 02:03

well dont be mad. the best that u can do is be happy for him and try to accept the fact that u cant change his decisions of what he did, and 1 quick question:
will he be coming home when the baby arrives?

samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble

Postby samanthaa509988 » 28 Nov 2011, 02:30

Probably, if the baby arrives,I found out that this Girl ...his wife, was in a car wreck when she was 15 and they told her she couldn't have kids. obviously she can since she is pregnant, but they haven't seen a doctor yes to even know if its developing right.

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 28 Nov 2011, 02:55

Ok. A couple of months ago my family was wondering if I should go to the local middle school. I really wanted to go there since every single one of my friends is there. But the down side,I had to(still do :P I haven't gotten it yet.) get a shot. And the education isn't very good there,or so says my dad. Most of the kids there,60% have a tutor when they are out. And now I am home schooled,so that is good. My thoughts are,if I went there, I'd get a pointless shot,horrible education,and not see my friends,almost all day. Now,as home schooled,I get a good education,no shot,and I get see new "friends". These people are some I couldn't make out a friend of. I wish I could take the good things and have my friends,no shot,and a good education. What would you want?

samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble

Postby samanthaa509988 » 28 Nov 2011, 03:00

beana 9000 wrote:Ok. A couple of months ago my family was wondering if I should go to the local middle school. I really wanted to go there since every single one of my friends is there. But the down side,I had to(still do :P I haven't gotten it yet.) get a shot. And the education isn't very good there,or so says my dad. Most of the kids there,60% have a tutor when they are out. And now I am home schooled,so that is good. My thoughts are,if I went there, I'd get a pointless shot,horrible education,and not see my friends,almost all day. Now,as home schooled,I get a good education,no shot,and I get see new "friends". These people are some I couldn't make out a friend of. I wish I could take the good things and have my friends,no shot,and a good education. What would you want?

most defiantly the local middle school, mabye just because, this point in life your suppose to bee hhaving fun, yes education is important, but still, home school sounds soo boring

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 28 Nov 2011, 13:23

Ehhh... What's the reason to be mad in the first place?
After all,it's his life,whatever he chooses is most likely what he wants. I don't see any reason not to be happy...

Return to “General Chat”