There lies wisdom within these words

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Zados
FWG Mod

There lies wisdom within these words

Postby Zados » 22 Feb 2012, 18:42

Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Conflict is the only constant in the galaxy. Every animal, every being, is driven to conflict, to defend their territories and resources. Peace is imposed upon species, and rejected by every instincts.

Through passion, I gain strength. Anger makes my blows stronger, Love makes my conquests meaningful. To deny emotions is to deny the most basic building blocks of all living things.

Through strength, I gain power. When war comes, and it always does, only through strength can one have the power to survive. When all else fails, the one who remains on top is whoever can keep power from everyone else.

Through power, I gain victory. Victory through concessions or treaties is no victory. The true, ultimate victory is when all who oppose you are no more, and only through power can you achieve true victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken. Sharing power with the weak does not strengthens them, it only weakens you both. Only through complete victory over your enemies will you be completely free.
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

beana 9000
FWG King

Re: There lies wisdom within these words

Postby beana 9000 » 22 Feb 2012, 19:45

Zados wrote:Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Conflict is the only constant in the galaxy. Every animal, every being, is driven to conflict, to defend their territories and resources. Peace is imposed upon species, and rejected by every instincts.

Through passion, I gain strength. Anger makes my blows stronger, Love makes my conquests meaningful. To deny emotions is to deny the most basic building blocks of all living things.

Through strength, I gain power. When war comes, and it always does, only through strength can one have the power to survive. When all else fails, the one who remains on top is whoever can keep power from everyone else.

Through power, I gain victory. Victory through concessions or treaties is no victory. The true, ultimate victory is when all who oppose you are no more, and only through power can you achieve true victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken. Sharing power with the weak does not strengthens them, it only weakens you both. Only through complete victory over your enemies will you be completely free.

I know the Sith motto. Where did you find this at?
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Feb 2012, 03:51

sounds like someone is in love...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 24 Feb 2012, 20:28

I think that something similar was in the Sith moto on "knights of the old republic"...

Return to “General Chat”