Pictures of Yourself

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: Pictures of Yourself

Postby Boxorino » 25 Dec 2015, 15:55

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:Alright, im actually going to post a picture of myself this time, no laughs or jokes. But before i do, just know it took mee a lot of courage to get over the fact that i may not be the cutest or most handsome, but who cares? i know it might sound really cliche but if youre comfortable in your body, dont let anybody else around you tell you what you are. and so, without further adoooo...

[redacted]

me in my christmas clothes

YAYAYAYAYAYYA
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

I Am Under Your Bed
FWG Commoner

Postby I Am Under Your Bed » 25 Dec 2015, 18:53

Aight here we go this is a picture I took of myself after a holiday party and ugly sweater contest in which I placed first: Image
Image Image

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 25 Dec 2015, 21:01

I Am Under Your Bed wrote:Aight here we go this is a picture I took of myself after a holiday party and ugly sweater contest in which I placed first: Image

ur cute.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 25 Dec 2015, 21:44

I Am Under Your Bed wrote:Aight here we go this is a picture I took of myself after a holiday party and ugly sweater contest in which I placed first: Image

That's not that ugly of a sweater...
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 26 Dec 2015, 01:04

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:Alright, im actually going to post a picture of myself this time, no laughs or jokes. But before i do, just know it took mee a lot of courage to get over the fact that i may not be the cutest or most handsome, but who cares? i know it might sound really cliche but if youre comfortable in your body, dont let anybody else around you tell you what you are. and so, without further adoooo...

[redacted]

I expected darker hair.
You're a nice looking young man.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 26 Dec 2015, 02:19

Angel wrote:

[redacted]

I expected darker hair.
You're a nice looking young man.

^I thought you'd look like the Grim Reaper, but instead you look like a normal 19*-year old.
This is an approximation because I forgot how old you are so I'm sorry if I insulted you

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 26 Dec 2015, 06:43

[redacted]

EOAIJFEAIWJEFKLWJAFEKDS YOU'RE CUTE AF I TOLD YOU YOU MOFO I S2G
everyone on fwg is cute af but me -sobs hard-

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 26 Dec 2015, 08:35

woofwoof wrote:

EOAIJFEAIWJEFKLWJAFEKDS YOU'RE CUTE AF I TOLD YOU YOU MOFO I S2G
everyone on fwg is cute af but me -sobs hard-

But Woof, you're the cutest of us all.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 26 Dec 2015, 17:05

Woof! We all love and adore you, you gorgeous pup you!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 27 Dec 2015, 01:13

[redacted]

you look the exact opposite of what i expected. which is a good thing.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “General Chat”