Proof That Modern Pop Artists Can Sing.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Proof That Modern Pop Artists Can Sing.

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Aug 2012, 10:09

Alrighty, I'm not gonna point out the flaws in each of your comparison because it's too early in the morning, and I have school.

Though, Madonna has been sued for countless accounts for stealing, or plagiarizing. Lady Gaga hasn't. She won't anytime soon too.

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 29 Aug 2012, 10:34

Shadowstar1922 wrote:Alrighty, I'm not gonna point out the flaws in each of your comparison because it's too early in the morning, and I have school.

Though, Madonna has been sued for countless accounts for stealing, or plagiarizing. Lady Gaga hasn't. She won't anytime soon too.

Sued unsuccessfully, you should probably add to that. To be sued for plagiarising, you generally have to be better than the original for it to be worth making a fuss over - so no, Lady Gaga won't be sued anytime soon.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 29 Aug 2012, 11:31

Lucky Ducky wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:Alrighty, I'm not gonna point out the flaws in each of your comparison because it's too early in the morning, and I have school.

Sued unsuccessfully, you should probably add to that. To be sued for plagiarising, you generally have to be better than the original for it to be worth making a fuss over - so no, Lady Gaga won't be sued anytime soon.

:lol: nice one

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 30 Aug 2012, 10:57

Lucky Ducky wrote:

No, the only reason why Lady Gaga hasn't been sued because she hasn't even stolen anything, or if she has stolen one tiny thing, it's never been formally direct.

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 30 Aug 2012, 15:56

Shadowstar1922 wrote:

No, the only reason why Lady Gaga hasn't been sued because she hasn't even stolen anything, or if she has stolen one tiny thing, it's never been formally direct.

We don't know that yet.She could have stolen anything but hasn't been found out about.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 30 Aug 2012, 21:32

lukia9999 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

We don't know that yet.She could have stolen anything but hasn't been found out about.

Lady Gaga's a pretty big artist. If she actually did steal something directly, which she'll never do, she'd already be sued. Same with any other major pop artist. Like, Katy Perry, Kesha, Nicki Minaj, Pink, Beyonce, etc.

Plus, she's been writing music since she was 13. If she did steal, it'd already been round out. XD

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 30 Aug 2012, 21:39

Now we're done discussing the weird crap in the music industry, shall we listen to some real, beautiful music?

You're welcome.

Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 31 Aug 2012, 21:47

Shadowstar1922 wrote:Plus, she's been writing music since she was 13.

Dude you've said that in like 3 posts.We read them posts,no need to repeat yourself.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 01 Sep 2012, 11:27

lukia9999 wrote:

Dude you've said that in like 3 posts.We read them posts,no need to repeat yourself.

Obviously i do, since you think Nicki Minaj is better than Gaga.

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 01 Sep 2012, 18:56

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
lukia9999 wrote:

Obviously i do, since you think Nicki Minaj is better than Gaga.

Can't we all just agree that they both are horrible in their own perspective comparisons?

Return to “General Chat”