partay if ur a person who partays leave a post here

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
nicholai
FWG Assassin

Re: partay if ur a person who partays leave a post here

Postby nicholai » 14 Apr 2010, 23:50

Genghis Khan wrote:nich's a party person....huh... does he know evacuate the dancefloor? i think he doesn't! ;) ;)

yes i know it
from cascada
but that aint a party song!!!
fool me once, shame on you!!
fool me twice, shame on me!!

JoshyJosh16
FWG Field Marshal

Postby JoshyJosh16 » 15 Apr 2010, 00:01

nicholai wrote:
Genghis Khan wrote:nich's a party person....huh... does he know evacuate the dancefloor? i think he doesn't! ;) ;)

yes i know it
from cascada
but that aint a party song!!!

Naaaa he eats the dance florr!!

The Guy
FWG Earl

Postby The Guy » 21 Apr 2010, 10:14

I hate partying. I just kill things. A lot of things!
You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.

"Is your refrigerator running? It is?! Well, you better go catch it before it runs away!"

gheener
FWG Squire

Postby gheener » 21 Apr 2010, 12:09

so after my third hit of Serenity, i walk out of my friends room and this stuff that i was told is a "creeper" hit me like a ton of bricks. I slowly started to back up as i was falling unable to catch myself and laughing so hard because in my mind i was going to pretend to fall and make fun of my friends for believing me >.> yeah that's how my mind is on that crap. but yeah so I'm in the floor going into over 1,000 realities blacking in and out feeling very hungry, my friend who does this all the time is like WE NEED NUTRIENTS, without a beat i start crawling through the hallway unable to stand up till reaching the living room. walking with so much focus into my legs i slammed against the kitchen doorway and fell once again. finally getting up to grab some food i sit at the table with a huge smile on my face, i watch one friend make a beautiful looking hot dog while another has the best idea ever! RE-FRIED BEANS+CHEESE+TORTILLA= EPIC WIN, so i put one shell down smear both the beans and cheese then throw another one on top, microwave at 123 because i couldn't function enough to press any more buttons! after i sat down i realized that 123 seconds had passed between the time i put it in to the time i sat down, standing up was the hardest thing i've ever done. finally retrieving this delicious object that made me feel like an iron chef of america i started to eat it, dripping hot melted cheese down my chest it was the most delicious thing I've ever made in my entire life. john got the great idea that he wanted cereal, so obviously i wanted some, but a bowl was for the weak, i had a cup of milk with some frosted flakes in it. HELL YES I JUST INVENTED FROSTED FLAKES IN A CUP! feeling like a complete genius, i started drinking this amazing concoction, and would you know it it was the other most delicious thing I've ever ate ever! but halfway through this cup someone messed up, they said a funny or at least it was funny to me.... i exploded in laughter and shot milk + frosted flakes all over the room and my friends.... later on that night i tried to crawl to be, ended up falling off and a 4 ton blanket landed on me, i couldn't move it was so heavy in my mind at least. my friend pulled the blanket off me and i was bored of that room so i went to the other room where my friend was passed out on his futon couch thing playing music.... i was like" JOHN MAN IMA LAY IN HERE AND PLAY SOME MUSIC K MAN:"
hes like " OK MAN IDGAF"
so i start playing Tuesdays gone by lynyrd skynyrd,. and that was the greatest night ever.,

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 21 Apr 2010, 16:38

gheen gheen......calm down :shock:
too much reading...hurts my eyes :( :(
:lol:
ImageImage
Ice Chill

gheener
FWG Squire

Postby gheener » 22 Apr 2010, 10:08

welcome to a forum?

The Guy
FWG Earl

Postby The Guy » 22 Apr 2010, 10:10

OK, Gheen, I could not be screwed reading that. Lol.
You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.

"Is your refrigerator running? It is?! Well, you better go catch it before it runs away!"

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 22 Apr 2010, 16:03

gheener wrote:welcome to a forum?

covers half my screen.....jk :P
ImageImage
Ice Chill

gheener
FWG Squire

Postby gheener » 23 Apr 2010, 01:41

whats with children now days who do not enjoy reading.....

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 23 Apr 2010, 13:18

gheener wrote:whats with children now days who do not enjoy reading.....

hey...i enmjoy reading....i was just kidding tht time...cant u figure tht out :roll:
:lol:
ImageImage
Ice Chill

Return to “General Chat”