Think You Know?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
katterz
FWG Chat Mod

Re: Think You Know?

Postby katterz » 05 Sep 2012, 14:50

well i am sure they know they dangers seeings as it is being drummed into them all the time on this chat and everyone making topics about it like every month
You don't judge a book by it cover , so why judge me !!
+
I'm not who you think i am :P

katterz <3

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Sep 2012, 15:48

katterz wrote:well i am sure they know they dangers seeings as it is being drummed into them all the time on this chat and everyone making topics about it like every month

looks like I need to drum it into your head some more.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

katterz
FWG Chat Mod

Postby katterz » 05 Sep 2012, 17:52

noooo because i do know the effects of it actually so it doesnt need to be drummed into my head
You don't judge a book by it cover , so why judge me !!
+
I'm not who you think i am :P

katterz <3

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 06 Sep 2012, 02:06

Lucky Ducky wrote:Would you hang up pictures of yourself in a public place for anyone to see?

And having pictures of yourself on the internet is worse then "hanging them up in a public place",because pedophiles,perverts etc. actually look on the internet for stuff like this.

And honestly,"don't post your name with your pictures"? Ha,that's the most pathetic excuse I've seen. I know nearly everyone's name here,and I've only been here for about a fortnight or so.
kind of like the leader in here#3494

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 06 Sep 2012, 02:09

Sphinx wrote:
Lucky Ducky wrote:Would you hang up pictures of yourself in a public place for anyone to see?

And having pictures of yourself on the internet is worse then "hanging them up in a public place",because pedophiles,perverts etc. actually look on the internet for stuff like this.

And honestly,"don't post your name with your pictures"? Ha,that's the most pathetic excuse I've seen. I know nearly everyone's name here,and I've only been here for about a fortnight or so.

omg, r u a stalker?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 06 Sep 2012, 06:49

Sphinx wrote:

It is not simply posting pictures up, it is a collection of pictures, first AND last name, email, and other information that is dangerous. This is just a topic on not sharing online profiles - where this mix of information is accessible for everyone.

Posting your picture is not immediately traceable. Posting your picture, email address, first and last name and your school on a site that you are sharing with strangers on a chat IS dangerous.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

iTz Joker
FWG Street Urchin

Postby iTz Joker » 06 Sep 2012, 19:27

so you think you know what its all about, when the only thing you've seen is your face in the mirrorrrrrrrr.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 07 Sep 2012, 14:00

True facts. I've been fairly liberal with my information which has lead to people on here finding me on facebook, which gives them the opportunity to find my school, city (if they already haven't), birthday, pictures and other ways to find even more information on me.

People have the potential to know everything about you if you simply give your first and last name and your city. Emails and youtube channels can accomplish the same.
Image For trying.

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 09 Sep 2012, 23:30

Sphinx wrote:

Whoa, do you know my name O.O
Yeah, honestly, it's not that hard. Just don't give people your name and it's already so much trouble averted. And if you wanna share personal info like email or stuff, just wait like a year or so. Then, if you're still friends, and you feel like you know the person, you might feel safe enough to give out that kind of information ._.
ImageImage

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 10 Sep 2012, 19:06

I don't like telling people who I am, and if you don't mind why would you tell them anyway......would walk around town with a placard stating you personal info; I don't think so.
But, If you have been friends for like a year then you can give them a e-mail adress if you want to keep in contact more - like a mordern pen pal - or get to know each other a 'Little' more.
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Return to “General Chat”