My vacation.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

My vacation.

Postby Tori__135 » 23 Sep 2012, 15:33

I won't be on for a couple months because I'm going to be super busy, not leaving forever, most likely i'll try to come back on New Years. My sister, Ashton, is going to be having her baby in 2 months and my sister Britt is supposed to have hers 8 days after Ashton. My sisters getting married in 4 weeks and competition season for marching band means lots and lots of practice after school, not including games. Anywho, when I come back I'll probably come back with a super abundance of pictures of the babies, nurseries,weddings, competitions, ect.ect. Anywho, love you guys!
Hi

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: My vacation.

Postby Rainshard » 23 Sep 2012, 17:57

Tori__135 wrote:I won't be on for a couple months because I'm going to be super busy, not leaving forever, most likely i'll try to come back on New Years. My sister, Ashton, is going to be having her baby in 2 months and my sister Britt is supposed to have hers 8 days after Ashton. My sisters getting married in 4 weeks and competition season for marching band means lots and lots of practice after school, not including games. Anywho, when I come back I'll probably come back with a super abundance of pictures of the babies, nurseries,weddings, competitions, ect.ect. Anywho, love you guys!

OUR SCHOOL HAS A MARCHING BAND TOO
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Sep 2012, 13:59

eeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeek
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Postby ice cream rulez » 25 Sep 2012, 00:59

Tori__135 wrote:I won't be on for a couple months because I'm going to be super busy, not leaving forever, most likely i'll try to come back on New Years. My sister, Ashton, is going to be having her baby in 2 months and my sister Britt is supposed to have hers 8 days after Ashton. My sisters getting married in 4 weeks and competition season for marching band means lots and lots of practice after school, not including games. Anywho, when I come back I'll probably come back with a super abundance of pictures of the babies, nurseries,weddings, competitions, ect.ect. Anywho, love you guys!

So...much...stuff o_o
If your afraid of failure you dont deserve to be successful.
~Charles Barkley

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~Michael Jordan

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 25 Sep 2012, 01:01

ice cream rulez wrote:

So...much...stuff o_o

It's a paragraph... :|

TORIII!!!! We have to pm soon though O.o to keep in contact liek before xD
I'ma miss you though. Guuuuuddd byyyeee

Return to “General Chat”