How did you cope when you first started school?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

How did you cope when you first started school?

Postby Dr Frook » 20 Jan 2013, 10:34

I remember, I was a weeee lad of only 4. I was used to having my way at home, playing when I like and eating when I like.

I never went to childcare, so my first day of school was the first time I was exposed to a regimented daily routine. I hated it. I would tell the teacher I needed to go to the toilet and run outside and eat my lunch. I always wanted to eat. Never saw the point of not being allowed to eat and work at the same time.

anyway, food and play time was the thing that traumatised me the most when I started school. Thank God it's now over.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: How did you cope when you first started school?

Postby Lightning Orb » 20 Jan 2013, 13:16

FWG Leader wrote: I would tell the teacher I needed to go to the toilet and run outside and eat my lunch.

Haha! Once when I was in like first grade, I was being teased in class by a few kids, so I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom and I didnt come out until it was recess (2 hours later) Lol.
But I was never really talkative to kids in school or anything. I mostly stuck to myself. I had like one friend and a crayon box and that was pretty much what got me through :P
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 21 Jan 2013, 13:18

Lightning Orb wrote:
FWG Leader wrote: I would tell the teacher I needed to go to the toilet and run outside and eat my lunch.

Haha! Once when I was in like first grade, I was being teased in class by a few kids, so I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom and I didnt come out until it was recess (2 hours later) Lol.
But I was never really talkative to kids in school or anything. I mostly stuck to myself. I had like one friend and a crayon box and that was pretty much what got me through :P

I was like that too, until I moved into the city I am in now, and the class I went to was a great class. And I was even more lucky that my Middle School class was awesome too. :P

Being with the nice people and soon to be some great friends, I guess that's what brought out my cheerful social-like personality.

But when I was in my old town, kindergarten-3rd, I didn't really like anyone and they didn't like me either. I think it was because I drew too much. :| I dunno xD

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 21 Jan 2013, 14:49

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
But when I was in my old town, kindergarten-3rd, I didn't really like anyone and they didn't like me either. I think it was because I drew too much. :| I dunno xD

Freak.. Lol Jk. :P
I've just been a quiet person all my life, but my real parents were social butterflies I guess. So Idk why I'm not more like that :P
Still to this day I have a hard time making friends and adjusting to large conversation.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 21 Jan 2013, 15:05

I cried kicked and screamed. I still do that to this day when I have to wake up for school. :D
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 21 Jan 2013, 22:47

Connor wrote:I cried kicked and screamed. I still do that to this day when I have to wake up for school. :D
I second that...
I've lost my pieces.

adhill008
FWG peasant

Postby adhill008 » 23 Jan 2013, 00:04

My mom said when I first started school, after she dropped me off I ran back to her and hugged on to her leg and started crying. She said I cried for five minutes straight, non-stop until my dad pried me off her leg, took me into the classroom and told me they'll be back later. She said they came late for me that afternoon and from school was finished until they reached I cried the entire time.
The reason they call it The American Dream, is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Return to “General Chat”