Anonymous

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
paladin
FWG King

Re: Anonymous

Postby paladin » 06 Mar 2013, 21:24

Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 06 Mar 2013, 21:43

paladin wrote:

Well, there goes the "Anonymous stands for something" argument.
Image For trying.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 06 Mar 2013, 21:46

mmm wrote:Well, there goes the "Anonymous stands for something" argument.

Original concept was Lulz.
e.g. LulzSec
:D

Concept now is:

The Government has lied to you.
The United States Government is seeking to end the constitution; this will endanger the American people and we will not stand by and watch while this government of deception prepares to rip away from us all of the freedoms that our forefathers granted us, the freedoms that were fought for, bled for, that our ancestors died for. We must ensure that blood was not shed in vein, that their lives were indeed lost for a great nation that is not yet lost. We refuse to let the United States government destroy our way of life. The United States Government insists on labeling us as terrorists. The question is, "who do we terrorize?". Is it probable that the United States government is truly afraid of we, the people?
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 07 Mar 2013, 00:29

paladin wrote:

e.g. LulzSec

Concept now is:

The United States Government is seeking to end the constitution; this will endanger the American people and we will not stand by and watch while this government of deception prepares to rip away from us all of the freedoms that our forefathers granted us, the freedoms that were fought for, bled for, that our ancestors died for. We must ensure that blood was not shed in vein, that their lives were indeed lost for a great nation that is not yet lost. We refuse to let the United States government destroy our way of life. The United States Government insists on labeling us as terrorists. The question is, "who do we terrorize?". Is it probable that the United States government is truly afraid of we, the people?

Well,All I can say is,Lucky you, The freedom of speech is protecting you..
I've lost my pieces.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 07 Mar 2013, 00:37

Lamb wrote:
paladin wrote:

e.g. LulzSec

Concept now is:

Well,All I can say is,Lucky you, The freedom of speech is protecting you..

^^ US Constitution doesn't apply here. Nothing applies here. Information is free - I have just provided it to you.
#AmericanRevolutionPt.2
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Mar 2013, 11:24

paladin wrote:
Lucky Ducky wrote:
Do you pay people when you talk to them and ask them a question? Information WILL be free in all forms. The Anonymous ideals will never fade until that point has been achieved.

Actually, in a way, yes. You have paid. Let's think of what you need to have achieved to be able to ask a question and respond, and understand the answer.

You need to understand a language - most languages are learnt from being brought up in a family who speaks a language. They've paid to bring you up.
You need to have communication skills - and you learn those skills by interacting. Also paid for as it's learnt in school, with friends, and money has certainly played a part in getting you there.

To answer the question you need to know the answer, which whatever the subject, has had to be learnt previously. They've paid for a school, for lessons. Everybody pays.

You can't make knowledge free - knowledge in itself is a currency many people underestimate.

Its more of a "did you hand Bob $30 to have a chat today?" -.-
And one does not have to pay to raise a child.
Where did we all come from?
They did not pay for us when we began.
In example - Cavemens.
There was no currency before knowledge.

So, you're suggesting we all go back the Cavemen era, just so everything can be free? But oh wait, you might actually have to get off your lazy butt and help mommy and daddy and grandpy and nana to get the food. .-.

Sadly, everything in the modern day costs money, Money DOES make the world go around, but as long as you aren't obsessed over money, cheap, and greedy, I see no reason why to hate money. .-.

You should be grateful for modern day's technology, or you couldn't be able to do your "protests" against the US Government, hell, there wouldn't even be a US Government to protest xD

So, don't bring up the cavemen lol. :lol:

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Mar 2013, 11:40

paladin wrote:

Lol sorry for double post.

But, I paid for my internet. O.o So, I paid for this video i guess.

but, all in seriousness, I do side with Anonymous, if anyone's wondering, but I just don't like how you guys feel you can represent them. I will go up against the Government when the time comes, because ever since I was around, 10 or 11 I knew that the Government was taking away our rights, and what a shame how that video doesn't have a lot of popularity.

I'm kind of, swaying back and forth because somethings Anonymous has done I disagree with, but other things I do agree with.

But, if you guys launch a rebellion against the Government, that will soon end with bloodshed and violence and the United Nations would either support the US Government because they'd be afraid after the rebellion is won the US Government will go after the UN, like how the US scared the UN into signing against Iran's participation in safe nuclear energy the NPT treaty, or, countries like the United Kingdom, Egypt, Russia, Germany, and France would instantly go against the US Government, taking the chance to take down the World Power that threatens everyone into making decisions they never wanted to make and there would be an era of no dominant government.

Most likely the countries would instantly go against the US Government, but who knows? It's all crazy.

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 07 Mar 2013, 14:32

no idea what mushroom you ate this time shadow...
But boy...countries going against the US government.
Surely, some would (those that are already), but certainly not Western EU.
(Unless we suddenly can talk about a massive civil war caused by the US government as like Syria)

And Pal: you have so much personal freedom.
Though when I put election programs together from democrats vs republicans.
It are the republicans that take away most of all personal freedom.

But what do you complain about exactly?
The US government making a law that makes it tougher on people that do illegal things on the internet?

Granted I don't like the idea that the internet gets regulated too much.
A certain freedom on the internet needs to be guaranteed.

Though lets also not forget WHY they are proposing these laws.

Kind of the same reason why anonymous is getting labeled "terrorists" at the moment...

While you have the right to protest peacefully.
And you support the actions of
It isn't considered peaceful to most people.

Peaceful does not just mean "without bloodshed"
If we have a protest on the street and break all the shops windows along the way, making sure no one gets hurt physically, that protest would not be seen as peaceful now would it?

For the average person: hacking a site isn't a peaceful act.

And when the majority of the people think it isn't a peaceful act, the majority of the people have chosen their representatives in the government.
And by that those politicians think it is appropriate, again by majority vote to do something against this with new laws...Then democracy has worked.

Again, I don't like the internet being regulated too much.
But in essence, Anonymous and various other groups now owe it to themselves.

The sad part being that more could be achieved by openly talking about certain points, while acknowledging that all people should also have safe access to the internet.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Mar 2013, 21:17

There have been recent times when Western Europe has gone against the USA, and by going against, I don't mean all out economic, social, government and militaristic against the USA. Countries in WU would criticize the United States.

A lot of countries have gone against the USA government. It's not really surprising or rare xD

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 08 Mar 2013, 04:09

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."
- Sun Tsu

Freedom will come. There will be no Knight in Shining Armour from Washington. YOU are YOUR OWN knight in shining armour.

Silence will only come when the Internet is shut down. Once the Internet is shut down by the Government, it is time for the Government to be shut down by the Internet.
It happened in Egypt - It will happen here.
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Return to “General Chat”