Doughnuts vs. Cookies

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Doughnuts or Cookies?

Poll ended at 14 Apr 2013, 21:24

Doughnuts, man!
69%
Cookies, bro!
31%

Total votes: 16

wolves rock
FWG King

Re: Doughnuts vs. Cookies

Postby wolves rock » 28 Mar 2013, 05:47

Ew. how is oozy yummy?
ImageImage

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 28 Mar 2013, 06:20

Oozy's yummy when the doughnut is jelly-filled. :D I love those kinds, chocolate ones, cinnamon ones, coffee ones, and glazed ones. Some doughnuts can be too dry and cake-like though.. and I'm not much of a cake person unless it's chocolate. REALLY chocolate-y.

Aaaaand, when it comes to cookies, I like chocolate (which include oreos and no-back chocolate-oatmeal cookies and thin-mints), oatmeal and raisin, peanut-butter, gingerbread, and sugar cookies. *nods* Can't be too crispy or too soft. I like it to be a little crisp on the outside, and then once you break the surface for it to be soft and warm. Yuppers.

So like I said. It depends. ;)
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 28 Mar 2013, 10:11

meiguorach wrote:Oozy's yummy when the doughnut is jelly-filled. :D I love those kinds, chocolate ones, cinnamon ones, coffee ones, and glazed ones. Some doughnuts can be too dry and cake-like though.. and I'm not much of a cake person unless it's chocolate. REALLY chocolate-y.

Aaaaand, when it comes to cookies, I like chocolate (which include oreos and no-back chocolate-oatmeal cookies and thin-mints), oatmeal and raisin, peanut-butter, gingerbread, and sugar cookies. *nods* Can't be too crispy or too soft. I like it to be a little crisp on the outside, and then once you break the surface for it to be soft and warm. Yuppers.

ok your on a boat and a wave knocks over your cookie and doughnut, you can only save one, the other must become fish food, which do you pick?
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 28 Mar 2013, 10:14

Dooooonuts FTW!

Donuts are amazing and yummy. They can beat almost any food.

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 28 Mar 2013, 10:57

ZiaBloodedNightmare wrote:
meiguorach wrote:Oozy's yummy when the doughnut is jelly-filled. :D I love those kinds, chocolate ones, cinnamon ones, coffee ones, and glazed ones. Some doughnuts can be too dry and cake-like though.. and I'm not much of a cake person unless it's chocolate. REALLY chocolate-y.

ok your on a boat and a wave knocks over your cookie and doughnut, you can only save one, the other must become fish food, which do you pick?

I go to the cupboard and take out a brownie.
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 28 Mar 2013, 20:10

meiguorach wrote:
ZiaBloodedNightmare wrote:

I go to the cupboard and take out a brownie.

Brownies are good, but no match for lemon cream filled doughnuts!
Out of Action.

tsukiumi
Noobie Doobie

Postby tsukiumi » 28 Mar 2013, 22:31

obviously donuts
:3

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 28 Mar 2013, 23:15

Cookies...
Have you ever seen a White Chocolate Macadamia nut doughnut? I "doughnut" think so... Therefore Cookies are better XD

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Mar 2013, 00:14

AlsAngel wrote:Cookies...
Have you ever seen a White Chocolate Macadamia nut doughnut? I "doughnut" think so... Therefore Cookies are better XD

Omg, Als. That pun was horrible XD I literally went "aaaaauuugggghhhh" irl. That's whats so good about puns. They make you laugh coz you're like, "I see what you did there" but then they have the strange affect of making you like, slooopy or some stuff.

And, doughnuts are better. Your argument is invalid. Case closed. :ugeek:

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 29 Mar 2013, 00:24

They should make a super awesome thing that is both cookie and doughnut, like a doughnut with a cookie dough filling.
I'm just bobbing along

Return to “General Chat”