Page 1 of 2
WWE
Posted: 04 Apr 2013, 20:34
by dankness75
Who is your favourite wrestler?
Mine is Antonio Ceasaro, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and the Undertaker.
Re: WWE
Posted: 04 Apr 2013, 20:35
by Sylvia
Does mmm count?
Re: WWE
Posted: 04 Apr 2013, 21:38
by dankness75
Violation.
Re: WWE
Posted: 04 Apr 2013, 22:56
by Shadowstar1922
WWE is fake, therefore, I do not watch it.
Re: WWE
Posted: 05 Apr 2013, 01:42
by Ithquentbvare
dankness75 wrote:Who is your favourite wrestler?
Mine is Antonio Ceasaro, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and the Undertaker.
The Undertaker and Chris Jericho.
Shadowstar1922 wrote:WWE is fake, therefore, I do not watch it.
So is Fairy Tail but you watch/read it.
Re: WWE
Posted: 05 Apr 2013, 10:32
by Shadowstar1922
Ithquentbvare wrote:dankness75 wrote:Who is your favourite wrestler?
Mine is Antonio Ceasaro, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and the Undertaker.
The Undertaker and Chris Jericho.
Shadowstar1922 wrote:WWE is fake, therefore, I do not watch it.
So is Fairy Tail but you watch/read it.
Fairy Tail is actually interesting to watch. But on the other hand, most of WWE's fights are fake. I only watch them when they get real, that's when it's interesting to watch.
I do like the show, it's ok, but all the drama it has I think is unneeded. But, they do it anyways to make more money which is no problem with me, they can do whatever they want.

Re: WWE
Posted: 05 Apr 2013, 15:16
by Ithquentbvare
Shadowstar1922 wrote:Ithquentbvare wrote:dankness75 wrote:Who is your favourite wrestler?
Mine is Antonio Ceasaro, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and the Undertaker.
The Undertaker and Chris Jericho.
Shadowstar1922 wrote:WWE is fake, therefore, I do not watch it.
So is Fairy Tail but you watch/read it.
Fairy Tail is actually interesting to watch. But on the other hand, most of WWE's fights are fake. I only watch them when they get real, that's when it's interesting to watch.
I do like the show, it's ok, but all the drama it has I think is unneeded. But, they do it anyways to make more money which is no problem with me, they can do whatever they want.

Fairy Tail is interesting to watch in your opinion, I don't think the same thing. However you can't use the argument it is fake as a reason you don't watch it.
None of the fights shown on screen are real, everything is scripted. And it wouldn't be anything without the drama. It has been described, rather accurately, as a Soap Opera with chairs.
Re: WWE
Posted: 08 Apr 2013, 01:25
by Ithquentbvare
21-0!
Re: WWE
Posted: 09 Apr 2013, 19:05
by dankness75
Yes, I am glad that Undertaker won and Triple H and shocked about the shield winning. Jericho lost too. . . :/ Some goods but the main ones were good. I knew Ryback was going to lose. In the promo's the person who gets beat up last before the main thing happens always seems to win.
Re: WWE
Posted: 14 Apr 2013, 18:21
by Lamb
Pfft... >-> I see..
Edge
Undertaker
Batista
Stone Cold Steve Austin
CM Punk
Rey Mysterio
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Y2J (Chris Jericho)
Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy
Evan Bourne
Christian
M.V.P.(Montel Vontavious Porter)
O.o My Tops...