random things from boxy when she's bored

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

WHAT TO DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

start community college in the fall
22%
start community college in the spring
7%
take a year off of school to recover from the trauma that is high school
15%
go to college after you move out and don't need to depend on your parents for funds
15%
get together everything you need in order to move out as soon as possible
11%
actually try and stay in contact with people
22%
do something stupid so you go back to the mental hospital because that's the only way you can actually get some time away from your family LMAO
7%

Total votes: 27

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: random things from boxy when she's bored

Postby Boxorino » 26 Jul 2017, 15:54

life is short and then u die so we should all just be nice to each other.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 27 Jul 2017, 01:16

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

a bit more about me: BPD

Postby Boxorino » 28 Jul 2017, 17:17

here's a good video on it. doesn't give all the details but hopefully it makes sense to some of you.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: a bit more about me: BPD

Postby Lamb » 28 Jul 2017, 18:09

Boxorino wrote:

here's a good video on it. doesn't give all the details but hopefully it makes sense to some of you.

Same. Medication was the first thing people recommended to me, and I'm like "no, I'll handle it." I started to look into it more and talking about it openly to friends and family which helps with some of the issues of how to deal with it. There isn't any real treatment aside from that, but it helps most BPD individuals to just "help" themselves, as contradictory as that sounds. It's often confused with Bipolar disorder and PTSD, when those can also be additional problems, which is why many of my exes have problems because of misdiagnoses and so forth. (That also gives insight into how most relationships for people with BPD are quite polar, with extreme attachment, detachment, and overall negative experiences.) Talking about things or writing them down is just my way of coping.
Just felt like writing my thoughts on the matter.
I've lost my pieces.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: a bit more about me: BPD

Postby Boxorino » 29 Jul 2017, 02:59

Lamb wrote:
Boxorino wrote:

Same. Medication was the first thing people recommended to me, and I'm like "no, I'll handle it." I started to look into it more and talking about it openly to friends and family which helps with some of the issues of how to deal with it. There isn't any real treatment aside from that, but it helps most BPD individuals to just "help" themselves, as contradictory as that sounds. It's often confused with Bipolar disorder and PTSD, when those can also be additional problems, which is why many of my exes have problems because of misdiagnoses and so forth. (That also gives insight into how most relationships for people with BPD are quite polar, with extreme attachment, detachment, and overall negative experiences.) Talking about things or writing them down is just my way of coping.
Just felt like writing my thoughts on the matter.

100% agree that learning about symptoms and how that affected my relationships with people has helped me cope with it. it helps me distinguish my actual feelings from symptoms. i still have difficulty telling the two apart but i'm getting better at it. it also helps to have a partner who understands whats going on and if i act a certain way that it's usually the BPD and i don't really mean what i'm doing. i do the whole devils/angels thing with my mom a lot (spoiler alert: she's usually the devil), but hopefully one day i'll be able to see her and the other people i interact with as greyscale and not just black and white.
thanks for sharing man. knowing im not the only one here with this mental illness helps.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 07 Aug 2017, 15:41

thinking abt doing something kinda risky post-18th birthday because i figure my parents couldn't do anything about it legally so it could work out? but idk. i wanna sneak out with my s/o and go to a concert, but the problem is that my parents don't like my s/o, so i think if i tried to plan this out with them before hand, they'd just be very upset. i'll give them all the details of what i'm doing.. just after i leave the house and am already on my way to the concert. anyone think this could work?

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 16 Aug 2017, 18:48

Boxorino wrote:thinking abt doing something kinda risky post-18th birthday because i figure my parents couldn't do anything about it legally so it could work out? but idk. i wanna sneak out with my s/o and go to a concert, but the problem is that my parents don't like my s/o, so i think if i tried to plan this out with them before hand, they'd just be very upset. i'll give them all the details of what i'm doing.. just after i leave the house and am already on my way to the concert. anyone think this could work?

by a stroke of luck they added another concert date to their tour at the same theater in october! so i don't have to worry about doing this soon. hopefully by then my s/o can drive so they can just pick me up from school and drive to the concert.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 19 Aug 2017, 18:08

in other news my birthday was yesterday!!! had a great day with family and a close friend. got lots of neat things from the daiso at the mall and had yummy food. only thing that would've made it better is seeing my s/o, but they're currently on a greyhound heading back to where i live so that's great <3 wish they were home sooner tho.
i got an assortment of different gifts from people, but most importantly i finally got a chromebook!!! i get to be more active on the forums <3 isn't that exciting??

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 19 Aug 2017, 18:15

aaaa so many things i want to run on this don't run because everything's made to run on windows or mac and shit and im on a CHROMEbook ughghghhg thanks google

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 19 Aug 2017, 19:04

Boxorino wrote:aaaa so many things i want to run on this don't run because everything's made to run on windows or mac and shit and im on a CHROMEbook ughghghhg thanks google

You could do the hard thing and just replace the chromebook's bios with UEFI, install windows, and find compatible drivers to make the keyboard and touchpad to work that Google didn't bother to make windows drivers for, or you could install Linux, Ubuntu to be specific, and run that instead. Chromebooks suck, I had one my junior and senior year of high school. They're so dumb-downed and do not have a lot of things that can be done with them. You can probably find tutorials on how to do that stuff.
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “General Chat”