random things from boxy when she's bored

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

WHAT TO DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

start community college in the fall
22%
start community college in the spring
7%
take a year off of school to recover from the trauma that is high school
15%
go to college after you move out and don't need to depend on your parents for funds
15%
get together everything you need in order to move out as soon as possible
11%
actually try and stay in contact with people
22%
do something stupid so you go back to the mental hospital because that's the only way you can actually get some time away from your family LMAO
7%

Total votes: 27

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: random things from boxy when she's bored

Postby Lamb » 23 Dec 2016, 23:06

Unlocked by user's request
I've lost my pieces.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

how to be less dependent on someone???

Postby Boxorino » 25 Jan 2017, 03:24

recently its come to mine and my girlfriend's attention that i'm overly dependent on her for support (especially emotionally) and attention and she simply isn't ready for me to depend on her as much as i do, but i have absolutely no idea how to be less dependent on her.

any thoughts you guys might have on this would be highly appreciated! i really don't want to feel like i'm a burden to her, even though we try to support each other as much as we can when we're dealing with things, but if she isn't ready to be my main crutch then i'll try to understand and respect that.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

small life update

Postby Boxorino » 29 Jan 2017, 03:38

i finally had an upper endoscopy yesterday. i went to the surgery center, got an iv, and was put to sleep so the doctors could use a small tube with a camera to go down my throat to look around in my stomach and small intestines. turns out i've got a few small ulcers in my small intestines, so now i'm on medication to treat those and such.

but today i decided to be stupid and have a meatball sub and the acidity in the tomato sauce has made my stomach ache for about 3 hours now (the sub was delicious though, so i don't regret this too much). i'll need to re-read and pay closer attention to the list the doctor gave me of foods to avoid. sadly, this does include spicy foods, which is my favourite type of food. :c

so now i'm wondering, has anyone else here been put on anesthetics? how were they given to you? what was it for?

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 29 Jan 2017, 07:11

I've been put under twice that I know of.
First time was for appendicitis and the second was for a colonoscopy. I've not had any negative side effects from the anesthesia that I know of.
My brother gets ulcers sometimes though because he has anxiety AND depression and he loves super spicy food. This was probably as helpful as a blank post, but yeah.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: small life update

Postby Tycoon » 29 Jan 2017, 19:40

Boxorino wrote:i finally had an upper endoscopy yesterday. i went to the surgery center, got an iv, and was put to sleep so the doctors could use a small tube with a camera to go down my throat to look around in my stomach and small intestines. turns out i've got a few small ulcers in my small intestines, so now i'm on medication to treat those and such.

but today i decided to be stupid and have a meatball sub and the acidity in the tomato sauce has made my stomach ache for about 3 hours now (the sub was delicious though, so i don't regret this too much). i'll need to re-read and pay closer attention to the list the doctor gave me of foods to avoid. sadly, this does include spicy foods, which is my favourite type of food. :c

so now i'm wondering, has anyone else here been put on anesthetics? how were they given to you? what was it for?

yo i had an endoscopy/biopsy in 2011 !! (in fact, that will be six years ago on feb 1st... time flies)
they put me under general anaesthetic, and i had it in a mask(?) because i didn't want to be injected.
they diagnosed me with coeliac disease after that.
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 23 Feb 2017, 03:19

Angel wrote:I've been put under twice that I know of.
First time was for appendicitis and the second was for a colonoscopy. I've not had any negative side effects from the anesthesia that I know of.
My brother gets ulcers sometimes though because he has anxiety AND depression and he loves super spicy food. This was probably as helpful as a blank post, but yeah.

no negative side effects is good! what'd you get a colonoscopy for? also, im just like ur brother lmao. i miss spicy food :(

Tycoon wrote:yo i had an endoscopy/biopsy in 2011 !! (in fact, that will be six years ago on feb 1st... time flies)
they put me under general anaesthetic, and i had it in a mask(?) because i didn't want to be injected.

oh damn! thats when you cant eat gluten/wheat products right? that seems tough. ive already had to cut a lot of things out of my diet but trying to get rid of gluten would be really difficult. is that something that will go away?

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 23 Feb 2017, 17:19

I was having some health problems and since I have a family history of cancers, the doctor thought it would be best to just check and make sure nothing was seriously wrong.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 23 Feb 2017, 17:37

Angel wrote:I was having some health problems and since I have a family history of cancers, the doctor thought it would be best to just check and make sure nothing was seriously wrong.

ooh alright. they didnt find anything bad, did they?? it is a little concerning

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 23 Feb 2017, 17:51

Tycoon wrote:yo i had an endoscopy/biopsy in 2011 !! (in fact, that will be six years ago on feb 1st... time flies)

oh damn! thats when you cant eat gluten/wheat products right? that seems tough. ive already had to cut a lot of things out of my diet but trying to get rid of gluten would be really difficult. is that something that will go away?[/quote]

it is that! it isn't something that will go away, unfortunately, but at least i'm healthy again, you know?
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 24 Feb 2017, 04:05

Tycoon wrote:
boxorino wrote:

oh damn! thats when you cant eat gluten/wheat products right? that seems tough. ive already had to cut a lot of things out of my diet but trying to get rid of gluten would be really difficult. is that something that will go away?

it is that! it isn't something that will go away, unfortunately, but at least i'm healthy again, you know?

yeah that's good! healthy is good.

Return to “General Chat”