random things from boxy when she's bored

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

WHAT TO DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

start community college in the fall
22%
start community college in the spring
7%
take a year off of school to recover from the trauma that is high school
15%
go to college after you move out and don't need to depend on your parents for funds
15%
get together everything you need in order to move out as soon as possible
11%
actually try and stay in contact with people
22%
do something stupid so you go back to the mental hospital because that's the only way you can actually get some time away from your family LMAO
7%

Total votes: 27

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: random things from boxy when she's bored

Postby Angel » 17 Sep 2017, 18:31

Boxorino wrote:in other news my birthday was yesterday!!! had a great day with family and a close friend. got lots of neat things from the daiso at the mall and had yummy food. only thing that would've made it better is seeing my s/o, but they're currently on a greyhound heading back to where i live so that's great <3 wish they were home sooner tho.
i got an assortment of different gifts from people, but most importantly i finally got a chromebook!!! i get to be more active on the forums <3 isn't that exciting??

Happy EXTREMELY LATE Birthday Boxy! I threw a big party for you and there was cake and presents and everything! I even got all dressed up in a pretty white dress... Weird thing happened though, there was this guy in a suit and lots of photography and a ring... I think we got married! That was a pretty crazy birthday man! ;)
Hope you had a great Birthday :)
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 17 Sep 2017, 23:33

Angel wrote:
Boxorino wrote:in other news my birthday was yesterday!!! had a great day with family and a close friend. got lots of neat things from the daiso at the mall and had yummy food. only thing that would've made it better is seeing my s/o, but they're currently on a greyhound heading back to where i live so that's great <3 wish they were home sooner tho.
i got an assortment of different gifts from people, but most importantly i finally got a chromebook!!! i get to be more active on the forums <3 isn't that exciting??

Happy EXTREMELY LATE Birthday Boxy! I threw a big party for you and there was cake and presents and everything! I even got all dressed up in a pretty white dress... Weird thing happened though, there was this guy in a suit and lots of photography and a ring... I think we got married! That was a pretty crazy birthday man! ;)

i don't mind that it's late, but gee i figure if you threw me a birthday party you would've told me happy birthday on the day of. ;) but i guess you couldn't cause my invitation got lost in the mail. congrats on the marriage, angie.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 18 Sep 2017, 02:22

Boxorino wrote:
Boxorino wrote:thinking abt doing something kinda risky post-18th birthday because i figure my parents couldn't do anything about it legally so it could work out? but idk. i wanna sneak out with my s/o and go to a concert, but the problem is that my parents don't like my s/o, so i think if i tried to plan this out with them before hand, they'd just be very upset. i'll give them all the details of what i'm doing.. just after i leave the house and am already on my way to the concert. anyone think this could work?

by a stroke of luck they added another concert date to their tour at the same theater in october! so i don't have to worry about doing this soon. hopefully by then my s/o can drive so they can just pick me up from school and drive to the concert.

a lot of things have changed since i last talked about this. my s/o hasn't gotten the help they need with learning how to drive, but they're now attending the same community college i am so we get to see each other a lot more. because they still can't drive i don't think the concert is gonna work out.. it's a nice idea though.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 18 Sep 2017, 16:17

Boxorino wrote:
Angel wrote:

i don't mind that it's late, but gee i figure if you threw me a birthday party you would've told me happy birthday on the day of. ;) but i guess you couldn't cause my invitation got lost in the mail. congrats on the marriage, angie.

Thanks babe! Honestly, the mail people lost a few invitations which made me mad, and my own best friend didn't even come to my wedding so needless to say we're not even friends now. She's always been a flake, but you don't miss your best friend's wedding!
I hope you'll get to go do something super fun with the s/o soon (:
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

hewwo uwuwuwu

Postby Boxorino » 01 Mar 2018, 03:19

guess who hasn't committed suicide yet?

it's me. i haven't.

it's a candlenight's miracle.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

chatter box

Postby Boxorino » 01 Mar 2018, 03:37

i started a daily vlog channel last year and dropped off somewhere in october. i don't post a lot but here you guys go i guess.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 01 Mar 2018, 03:44

I'm so sorry... you look absolutely exhausted and just worn down. I just wanna come over there and hug you....
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 02 Mar 2018, 03:55

Angel wrote:I'm so sorry... you look absolutely exhausted and just worn down. I just wanna come over there and hug you....

thank you angel, that means a lot. and yeah ive been pretty tired lately. my mood fluctuates a lot x.x but today's video is just silly. hopefully that'll make you feel a bit better haha *hugs angel and pats her head* i'll be okay

Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness

Postby Pedobear » 02 Mar 2018, 21:21

20 minutes of funny text messages! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I9XDJvoC9E
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 31 May 2018, 11:11

Nice