If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Re: If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 31 Jul 2014, 11:47

Okay this one is real:

Dank: cause he's... a real mate.
Kingsley: because he supported me many times and helped me, also my big bro.
Anna: my big sis XD
Angel: my other big sister.
Kit: one of the most talented people I have ever seen.
Boxy: With all her husbands and wives
Zia: The anime queen, and the one who introduced me to AoT
Bio: Don't stop floating around XD !
Frooky: Tie me kangaroo down sport XD.
Lum: ZARDOS
SG: My bruh
Ex: CHANGE THE GOOFY GOOBER FILTER FFS
Mop: my mop of doom X)
Tycoon
Percy
Aziel
Ally
Kain
Mid
Violet Storm Breaker
Randall
Lisa
Last edited by Sugilite-Rocks on 25 Aug 2014, 07:52, edited 3 times in total.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 31 Jul 2014, 13:23

Marvel wrote:Okay this one is real:

Kingsley: because he supported me many times and helped me.
Angel: AMYYYYYY
Kit: one of the most talented people I have ever seen
Boxy: What can I say... kawaii X3
SG: My bro XD
Ex
Mop
Tycoon
Percy

If you are not included, it may because I forgot you or I just don't know you well.

*grammar fix*
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Jul 2014, 13:39

paladin wrote:
Marvel wrote:Okay this one is real:

Kingsley: because he supported me many times and helped me.
Angel: AMYYYYYY
Kit: one of the most talented people I have ever seen
Boxy: What can I say... kawaii X3
SG: My bro XD
Ex
Mop
Tycoon
Percy

If you are not included, it may because I forgot you or I just don't know you well.

*grammar fix*

I don't see any capital letters or any punctuation ending those sentences.

What kind of grammar fix is this?

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 08 Aug 2014, 02:04

Excalibur wrote:Updated list
--------------------------
lamb

mewtwo

jer

tycoon

boxy

dank

mmm

kit

boxy

mop

wolves

zia

percy

dale

Bob

Alice

syl

frook

blood knight

ghost09

connor

paladin
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 09 Aug 2014, 23:01

Nobody going to miss me?

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 09 Aug 2014, 23:59

I'm going miss the zombie dude... awwwww
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 10 Aug 2014, 00:09

evilzombie wrote:Nobody going to miss me?

I've lost my pieces.

Ahem
FWG Colonel

Postby Ahem » 20 Aug 2014, 07:01

Why would I ever leave FWG?
Fine. Here's my list, even though the people that I'm going to put on it don't even know me.
1. Anna (Just to make her happy)
Ahem...

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 20 Aug 2014, 15:20

I miss everyone who's already gone, especially Wheelie Man he was my bro.

I would miss... a lot of people but I won't name them because probably there will be new people later and I don't want to keep updating to not leave anyone out. I think you guys know who you are.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 20 Aug 2014, 15:20

Well... Since I haven't been on much lately and I'll be pretty busy starting next week with my missionary coming home and all... I suppose I better update my list.
So, here are some of the people I'm going to miss. (and yes, I'm pulling up the users list, even though its kind of a pain to find anyone on it) if you're not on the list, don't feel bad, I'll miss you all and you know it. Besides! Its hard to list everyone when you don't see their name in the chat or in the recent posts of the forum!!! Its not my fault!!!

Percy: My #1, head Anginion and most favorite Percyfect Percy ever! Don't feel bad that I forgot to put you on here the first 2 times Dx I just woke up for crying out loud! I LOVE YOU! Don't be sad...Percy isn't meant to be sad...Percy is the happiest FWGer in this place and thats just how its meant to be!

Bacon: We may seem to get after each other every now and then, and I know I get on your nerves sometimes, but you're alright ;) And I'll still beat up anyone who messes with you...

Boxy: you're like, one of the first people I really started talking to. I can't remember how we met on here, all I know is we hit it off really well gurl.

Creep: you always made me laugh with your random spouts, and then you introduced me to Welcome to Night Vale and I realized that you weren't as random as everyone thought.

Shadowstar: To tell the truth, I hated you at first because I saw all your posts on the forum and figured you were one of those self righteous people, but then I took the time to get to know you a little and realized that you're just a well informed gentleman who likes debating. You're funny and in my mind you're a cutie, judging from your personality!

Ex: You're such a stinker, but I like you, so I guess you can stay ;) I remember when we first met, you picked on me, still not sure why, but then we became friends... how does that even work? haha oh well, I'm glad we're friends, stinker ;)

Kit aka Avery: You suddenly decided you liked me one day and started drawing pictures for me and calling me princess. But everyone knows Princess Avery is the real princess of FWG. And don't you forget it.

Fang: I don't think he gets on anymore, but we were pretty good friends there for a while. Keep your chin up and don't let life get you down bud.

Kingsley: Only reason we became such good friends was because I refused to let you push me away because I cared about you and worried about your wellbeing. You're a stinker sometimes, but I know you're not as bad as you think you are. You're a sweetheart, even though you refuse to believe it because you think you're the total opposite. And even though you've caused me quite a bit of trouble and hurt, I still will never ever hate you and will never think you're a terrible person. Some people hate you, but thats just because they don't understand you. Sometimes I don't think I understand you haha but I at least don't judge before I try to understand.

Foopz: I love talking with you! You're like the Fonz of FWG! You need to get back to your RtD topic though mr Foopz! You're such a babe haha

Gold: She's my twin. She was my twin first, people! And girl, you are gorgeous, now stop that, you make me jealous.

Lukia: Even though you irritate me sometimes... I'm not sure if our arguments are real or just play, but you sure know how to get under my skin haha stinker.

Riku: I remember when we used to rp together, though you got way into it and I quit doing it... we don't really talk anymore, but you haven't acted like anything has changed in our friendship.

Eyes: You were one of the first people I really started talking to, even before Boxy. You've always been there for me when I've needed you, and even when I didn't want anyone around. You're the kind of friend who will stand by someone no matter what, and I hope you never stop being the sweet, sensitive and caring guy you are. Sorry I haven't been the greatest of friend for the past while...but you're still a good friend to me.

Wolves: Girl! You are amazing and gorgeous and funny and I can go to you when I need someone to talk to. I know I don't talk to you much...like...at all really... But to be honest, I admire you. Yup, I said it, I admire you.

Toady: You'll probably never see this since you're so busy being a football coach now, but you're the most awesomest Toady that ever lived and even though you make me mad by talking about SheThor sometimes, I don't think I could ever hate you... though don't push it with that topic... its kind of a sore topic mr.

Someguy: You're such a sweetie and I love your hugs!

Marvel: You started talking to me like we were family after you watched one of my streams. You're a cutie and I'm sorry you get so sad when you don't see me.

Lamb: BAHHH! Every time I see a sheep/lamb in real life I think of you. Do you have any idea how difficult that makes keeping my mind off of FWG is? There are like, literally, sheep all over in this town! I'm just glad your name wasn't horse hahaha

Mewlnir aka Mewtwo: I love your nickname I gave you!!! I don't know how we became friends, but I'm glad we did!

Bam Bam aka mmm: I loved streaming with you. You are one of the most fun people I have ever played a game with. Especially a horror game! Try not to beat up the fwgers with your lead pipe too much. They are fragile you know.

Dankerson: Me mate! You taught me awesome British slang and I love your accent. You're a total gentleman and I love talking with you. If you ever changed in any way, that would be very sad.

And of course I will miss Frook! He calls me Angle Gurl and sometimes he rips my arms off and beats me with them, but without Frook FWG wouldn't exist and that would mean that none of us would ever have met and became friends. Congratulations Frook, for making all of this happen! Tie me kangaroo down, sport! Tie me kangaroo down!
Last edited by Angel on 23 Aug 2014, 17:53, edited 3 times in total.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “General Chat”