If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
dankness75
FWG Mod

If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby dankness75 » 26 Jun 2013, 18:03

So many people i'd miss for different reasons I would miss so many people.

Hito: I looked up to him and he has helped me out alot. I would put Frook here too.

Obs: always makes me laugh and helps me out and calls me a noob (furious)

Syl: always caring and being lovely to everyone else too, always there.

Angel: Another cheerful one that is funny too and caring, fun to talk to

Alice: Jared Jared Jared well, still, she'd be missed cuz she is cool. And Jared. . .

Tycoon: She is great, knows how to make me laugh and starts good conversation, one of the best since I know her for long.

Divine Potato: Yes, me and him, both have glasses filled with Irn Bru. ;holds mine out; cheers mate.

Woof: She is knew but I know she is fun and funny.... but a tad bit silent but ah well.

Riku: With his hotness jokes, either he or I leave the room. d:<

Kitanya: First aid Kit, verry good friend and jovial, her seriousness makes me laugh.

Zia: We will see who is a boss in pokemon d:< kind, caring and funny. ;blue eyes glare;

Roach: yes, the hula girl. It will be hard to miss that entertainment but yea, best hula girl ever. Hula hula hula hula 'Roachy does the dance' d:<

Anna: She is a tinker but sheis a good person to talk to.

DTK: We have so much in common I dunno what to say but bloody hell.

Ex: Great guy, always helpful.

Bob: Always goodto have tea around ;holds up cup; cheers mate. Aye, he is a good friend.

(If I missed anyone, they'll be added as soon as I remember them)
Last edited by dankness75 on 30 Jun 2013, 14:20, edited 3 times in total.

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Re: If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby Sylvia » 26 Jun 2013, 18:43

I'd miss everyone. That's why I am still here :lol:
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 26 Jun 2013, 18:46

editing my list
Last edited by Father Anderson on 25 Nov 2015, 01:22, edited 2 times in total.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 26 Jun 2013, 18:48

I will never leave cause I will miss everyone.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 26 Jun 2013, 19:55

Sylvia wrote:I'd miss everyone. That's why I am still here :lol:

Agree. xD

I'd end up naming the whole FWG community.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 27 Jun 2013, 02:08

.-. Obvious people I would miss.. like frook and others that come in and out just moderating out...
but Other than that... I would miss very few people..
I've lost my pieces.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 27 Jun 2013, 11:56

lol i have pretty crappy internet so im like not here all the time, and on top of that i have an insane amount of stuff im meant to help around the house with, not to mention schoolwork too, but if i did leave, id miss everyone, fwg is like a second home to me, course ive had fights with some users and a few mods here and there and it always seemed when i was either banned or had left, someone whom id want to talk to would come on, and having a few friends who have left fwg it saddens me more to think of loosing you all, you all have aplace somewhere in zia's heart.
and forgive my spelling, my keyboard is like really touchy now and hates to spell things correctly half the time

the people id miss the most
Frook: cause so so frooking crazy, who cant love that? XD

Dank: he is a good friend, always lends an ear and can make you laugh your head off, hes a really swell guy. also he thinks he is WAY better at pokemon then me, but that will be determined.

mmm: well what can i say about this trouble maker, he lead me to believe at first he was a girl >.< and then once we got on topic of anime, we really bonded together, always recomending each other anime and telling the other what they should watch and stuff, plus hes an awesome guy who you can just talk to for hours and have fun.

Sego, azurblue, Izaya,org, and all my other sweet little pokefreaks: id be dreadfully miserable if i couldnt be in contact with my little pokefreak army, most of them are really fun to talk to, always lending an ear and helping out when needed, not to mention had some good trades, pokemon battles and other good times, i first came to fwg solely for the purpose of pokemon tower defense, and before i knew it, i was Queen of the pokefreaks and mostly everyone was a good friend, even made friends with alot of the noobies and helped them on their way buy giving them good strong pokemon that i myself had trained. POKEFREAKS FOREVER <3

Syl: the head duck, what can i say, she is like the perfect person, kind, sweet, lovable and she takes such great care of the people she chats with, she can be cheeky and mischievous at times but arent we all, Syl can put a smile on just about anyones face, good luck with the bubbas to be born Syl :)

Kitanya: i consider her my hyperactive japanese loving little sister, always fun to talk to and muck around with and she has a great taste in anime, she drags me all over the place whether she wants to rp or just wants to spam me with vocaloid links, she is a real friend at heart.

Mop: pretty much the same as with kit, fun to be with and to rp with, though she thinks she knows EVERYTHING about pokemon, thats debatable :P she knows how to make you laugh with her nonstop tomfoolery. im really glad i met you mop, life would be hell without you.

Riku: as soon as he sees me in any of the chats its an instant- ZIAAAA and then he'll often tackle hug me or do some crazy thing, an amazing rpler who i look up to and wish that i was as good as him, hes also an amazing guy to talk to, and he loves anime, so thats a bonus point, hes gotten me onto one anime which i intend to watch to the end and write up a full review on it for him, just to surprise him. :P

Violet Stormbreaker: the caretaker of Zia in rp, just an amazing person to be with and talk to, she is always good at stopping Zia from doing something incredibly stupid or dumb, and she always makes sure Zia is in the best of hands, violets smart, funny and im really lucky to have a friend like her, she amazing guys, i recomend you go rp with her if you get the chance :)

Bacon: hes just pure awesomeness, and he really put me in my place in pokemon, he demolished my team with such little effort, plus rping with him has always been fun cause he looks after Zia with such skill, such a great friend.

Angel: shes an amazing woman, an honor to know her, she is just such a funny person to see chatting, even when she isnt feeling 100 percent, she manages to make the other fwgers really feel at home here, thanks Angel, youve done a wonderful job.

Roachy: just what is it about Roachy? shes the most bland boring person ever, nah jk jk :P Roachy is one of the people that i just cannot be on fwg without saying hello to, she is such an amazing friend, always making me laugh and feel really silly bout myself, also has a bit of a naughty mind, she really knows how to use the wink smilie hehe ;)
Roachy can always be relied apon for help and support, weather i need her to help out in another room or just asking for advice, she is always there, and ill always be here for her.

as for everyone else, they are just all amazing people in their own individual names, sorry i cant name more people but its really tiring going on about how much these people mean to you.
Last edited by Zia- on 27 Jun 2013, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 27 Jun 2013, 13:38

Dankerson: He's a really great friend and likes Jaffa

Syl: The most lovely duck in all of the fwgerverse

Riku: My rp comrade and just a really funny guy

Frook: Because if he left we would all go crazy...

Kit: Girl you are crazy but I frickin love ya hahaha

J3r: Friggin "heil-arious" and awesome!

Kingsley: Yes I notice when you're not around. . .

. . . . . Pretty much the whole mod team hahahaha

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 27 Jun 2013, 14:00

dankness75 wrote:Zia: We will see who is a boss in pokemon d:< kind, caring and funny. ;blue eyes glare;

bring it ONNNNNNNNN dank
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

dankness75
FWG Mod

Postby dankness75 » 27 Jun 2013, 14:01

Atleast write good things about the people and what makes you like them. . .

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

Return to “General Chat”