If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby Boxorino » 08 Jun 2016, 00:04

Angel wrote:
Boxorino wrote:
Boxorino wrote:I'll miss all the people. Especially Kitanya. ;n;

that's a load of crap everyone is a dutchbag** and you could do so much better. get off your computer and get laid.

(**this is an ongoing theme since i've started going back to reply to old topics. only 1/2 of the people here are dutchbags.)

Wow...

mind u ur not included in the 50% dutchbag ratio this site has also bye
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 08 Jun 2016, 01:01

Boxorino wrote:
Angel wrote:
Boxorino wrote:
Boxorino wrote:I'll miss all the people. Especially Kitanya. ;n;

that's a load of crap everyone is a dutchbag** and you could do so much better. get off your computer and get laid.

(**this is an ongoing theme since i've started going back to reply to old topics. only 1/2 of the people here are dutchbags.)

Wow...

mind u ur not included in the 50% dutchbag ratio this site has also bye

Oh ok ^-^
"Halo, and goodbye!"

alone555
FWG Commoner

Postby alone555 » 29 Jun 2016, 10:34

i guess Icamenal?He is a great guy and a great stepbrother to me,

What did you just type!:he taught me a lot---without him i can't post anything here at all,

Frook:He is a nice guy,

Wasabi:He is quite funny and is also great,

.............etc.............

Personally,I didn't really know most of them,but if you are a great and nice person i will sure remember you. XD XD
Look down at others :evil: =lack of moral cultivation :(

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 29 Jun 2016, 18:57

I would miss a lot of people, but I will only list 4

Frook: He's a great guy, and he's always been nice to me. I'd miss him a lot if I left.

Mewtwo: really great guy, always nice, and he's like my best friend.

Tycoon: even though we don't talk a lot, she's still my friend so of course I'd miss her :)

And last, Lightnining Orb: ever since she came back, we've been the greatest of friends. She's always there to cheer me up when I'm down.
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 29 Jun 2016, 23:59

Zoe Nightshade wrote:
And last, Lightning Orb: ever since she came back, we've been the greatest of friends. She's always there to cheer me up when I'm down.

Awww <3 always dear! :D
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 30 Jun 2016, 03:41

I would miss everyone!!!!!!!!!
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North

Postby Wasabi » 30 Jun 2016, 21:35

I want to die before I leave fwg but, I would miss:

Angie akà Angel, because she is kind of like the sister I'm never gonna get.

Såpe akà Mop, because she is the most honest and funny person I've met.

Food akà Frook, because he is a kind-hearted guy whom always make me smile.

And Boxy the box, because she is an interesting girl that makes me wonder.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby Avereeni » 02 Jul 2016, 17:36

NEW YEAR NEW LIST

we're gonna make this short and sweet and simple

Percy (Percyception) - honestly the best friend anyone could ever ask for, from fire emblem fates to roleplay and many more, you've always been my best friend and someone i cherish deeply, we've been through a lot together yet our bond remains stronger than ever, i don't think i would ever be able to leave knowing you're here. thank you for being one of my most greatest friends.

Paul (The Divine Potato) - legit one of the best people i have ever came across, you're a great person to talk to in general and i love rping with you and drawing all of your characters, thanks for supporting me all the time with my art and early streams and what not, staying up late with me, being my friend, and just being a cool person in general. i would definitely miss you.

Zia - you used to hate me back in room 2 (i think it was because you were jealous of me being the new pokequeen) but now we are forever sisters, you give me lots of life into my own world and you never stop giving me pokemon as gifts. not to mention you are the ultimate poke-anime queen. a+ onee-chan right here, folks. even if you did scare me with the sydney matter. c:

Luke (Lukia) - you play a lot of games with me like fantasy life and animal crossing: new leaf, as well as do a whole bunch of other stuff. we still get in arguments from time to time like always but not as much as we used to (see 2014-2015), now i look up to you as a great friend and a cool dude.

Foop (Fuipui) - we should SERIOUSLY get to know each other more because i find you to be a cool dude in general in just about every field, also incredibly funny. i really want to know you more because i think we could be really great friends, and i'm looking forward to it. thanks.

Rain (Rainshard/Sinshard) - the same with foop, i want to know you more because i think we could be great friends as well, but i still enjoy your company. you convinced me into watching rick and morty and i ended up enjoying it, also i would miss your memes. greatly.

Ty (Tycoon) - we used to be friends back in the day, and we still are, although i still think you regret listening to that antichlorobenzene/paradichlorobenzene song (considering how i made you dream about it). you're also a really chill person, so thanks for being cool.

Ex (Excalibur) - although you make me angry whenever you win in pool, whether i was destined to lose or if i was so close to winning, you're funny and you tend to listen well (sometimes c:) and never fail to make me laugh sometimes.

Marv (Marvella) - we just recently became friends and i already enjoy your company, i can't wait until i can draw you some things once i get my tablet. i enjoy showing you mash-ups and music in general, i hope we can become even greater friends.

Trashy - do i even have to begin on how cool you are. honestly you're a funny and nice person to me and i appreciate your company so much, you've done so much with me and it would be a shame to leave you, even if you do kick my butt in smash on multiple occasions (the win lose count would be 50-2, trash winning 50 times and me winning twice) but thanks for being there for me, you're such a cool guy. also, never forget the v8 raid.

Armina - despite you not coming on as much as you used to, you were a great friend to me and we are still good friends, you always interest me whenever you do stuff and you have such an upbeat personality. also thanks for assisting me in the v8 raid.

Frook - the culmination of fwg, except i like to frequently kick your butt in pool. you're a frooky person and you keep dipping me in your morning coffee, not like there's anything wrong with that (i actually enjoy it). the world would be doomed without you, and so would i.

if there's anyone else i forgot about please tell me so i can add you, but just to be sure i would miss just about everyone on this site. except for those certain people. you know who i'm talking about.
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 02 Jul 2016, 20:43

Decided to add 3 people.

Marvella: I know I make you confused with my behavior towards you sometimes, but honestly I'd miss you if I ever left.

Kit Kat: We aren't good friends, but she makes me laugh with how she acts sometimes.

Ex: he's a good friend. I'd miss him as well, he's funny and really does tend to listen, as Avery said.
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

alone555
FWG Commoner

Postby alone555 » 03 Jul 2016, 07:41

i will miss moppie,he/she is a great and quite law-abiding guy/girl;
i will miss ica,he is a great guy also;
i will miss frook,he seems like my stepdad,very protective and playful;
i will miss wdujh,he acts as my teacher;
i will miss whale,he is so funny (actually i am missing him now)

Basically i miss fwg
Look down at others :evil: =lack of moral cultivation :(

Return to “General Chat”