If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
someguy
FWG Prince

Re: If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby someguy » 24 Aug 2014, 01:37

Zia-chan wrote:
Zia-chan wrote:lol i have pretty crappy internet so im like not here all the time, and on top of that i have an insane amount of stuff im meant to help around the house with, not to mention schoolwork too, but if i did leave, id miss everyone, fwg is like a second home to me, course ive had fights with some users and a few mods here and there and it always seemed when i was either banned or had left, someone whom id want to talk to would come on, and having a few friends who have left fwg it saddens me more to think of loosing you all, you all have aplace somewhere in zia's heart.
and forgive my spelling, my keyboard is like really touchy now and hates to spell things correctly half the time

the people id miss the most
Frook: cause so so frooking crazy, who cant love that? XD

Dank: he is a good friend, always lends an ear and can make you laugh your head off, hes a really swell guy. also he thinks he is WAY better at pokemon then me, but that will be determined.

mmm: well what can i say about this trouble maker, he lead me to believe at first he was a girl >.< and then once we got on topic of anime, we really bonded together, always recomending each other anime and telling the other what they should watch and stuff, plus hes an awesome guy who you can just talk to for hours and have fun.

Sego, azurblue, Izaya,org, and all my other sweet little pokefreaks: id be dreadfully miserable if i couldnt be in contact with my little pokefreak army, most of them are really fun to talk to, always lending an ear and helping out when needed, not to mention had some good trades, pokemon battles and other good times, i first came to fwg solely for the purpose of pokemon tower defense, and before i knew it, i was Queen of the pokefreaks and mostly everyone was a good friend, even made friends with alot of the noobies and helped them on their way buy giving them good strong pokemon that i myself had trained. POKEFREAKS FOREVER <3

Syl: the head duck, what can i say, she is like the perfect person, kind, sweet, lovable and she takes such great care of the people she chats with, she can be cheeky and mischievous at times but arent we all, Syl can put a smile on just about anyones face, good luck with the bubbas to be born Syl :)

Kitanya: i consider her my hyperactive japanese loving little sister, always fun to talk to and muck around with and she has a great taste in anime, she drags me all over the place whether she wants to rp or just wants to spam me with vocaloid links, she is a real friend at heart.

Mop: pretty much the same as with kit, fun to be with and to rp with, though she thinks she knows EVERYTHING about pokemon, thats debatable :P she knows how to make you laugh with her nonstop tomfoolery. im really glad i met you mop, life would be hell without you.

Riku: as soon as he sees me in any of the chats its an instant- ZIAAAA and then he'll often tackle hug me or do some crazy thing, an amazing rpler who i look up to and wish that i was as good as him, hes also an amazing guy to talk to, and he loves anime, so thats a bonus point, hes gotten me onto one anime which i intend to watch to the end and write up a full review on it for him, just to surprise him. :P

Violet Stormbreaker: the caretaker of Zia in rp, just an amazing person to be with and talk to, she is always good at stopping Zia from doing something incredibly stupid or dumb, and she always makes sure Zia is in the best of hands, violets smart, funny and im really lucky to have a friend like her, she amazing guys, i recomend you go rp with her if you get the chance :)

Bacon: hes just pure awesomeness, and he really put me in my place in pokemon, he demolished my team with such little effort, plus rping with him has always been fun cause he looks after Zia with such skill, such a great friend.

Angel: shes an amazing woman, an honor to know her, she is just such a funny person to see chatting, even when she isnt feeling 100 percent, she manages to make the other fwgers really feel at home here, thanks Angel, youve done a wonderful job.

Roachy: just what is it about Roachy? shes the most bland boring person ever, nah jk jk :P Roachy is one of the people that i just cannot be on fwg without saying hello to, she is such an amazing friend, always making me laugh and feel really silly bout myself, also has a bit of a naughty mind, she really knows how to use the wink smilie hehe ;)
Roachy can always be relied apon for help and support, weather i need her to help out in another room or just asking for advice, she is always there, and ill always be here for her.

as for everyone else, they are just all amazing people in their own individual names, sorry i cant name more people but its really tiring going on about how much these people mean to you.

Updating this because i havent made a list since last year lol

Of course all the people who were on my old list are still on there, because i would miss them <3
if you are not on the list, its not because i dont like you, but these are the people that mean the most to me on the chat.

Wolves: YOU, YEAH YOU, i love chu .3. #Sistahs #Forever
Cannot imagine this place without you, because your like, the american me, only 1000000x better ;P
One of my bestest friends on here and one of the most funnest people in the world to talk to, can always count on Wolves for advice and music stuff.

Percy: le LOZ lover, without him the chat would be a Zeldaless dump, we all love him and need him and hes a real swell guy and uber cool .Just dont kill us all with the moon :P

Bob: forgot to add you to my original list, sorry. Bob is cool, he likes anime, but he needs to watch more anime :c
Bob has been a good friend for ages, and hes super fun to talk to, even if its about random things

Lukia: Otouto, even though you claim i hate you and dont like you, you know that your my little brother, you are a pretty nifty rper and a hell of a creative mind.

Trashy: Your funny with your antics and humor, always bringing laughs to the chat, never change.

Ex <3: my "rival" according to some lol, while we have our arguments and love hate relationship, your a cool guy and it would be a shame to never have met you, even though you sometimes drive me bat crap crazy.

Mewtwo: Another great pokemon friend, always entertaining me with our guessing games, to which i sadly forgot alot of the time :c
even though we dont chat alot lately youll always be remembered as one of the pokemon gang we had going.

Foop: Creative, smart and funny, one of my recent additions to my friendship circle, ive come to enjoy talking to you and hope we can be friends for a long time to come, ps RTD and adventurers terror need updating

Prophet: you smell, but i like you, friends :D

Wraith: hes always been there for me to chat to when i felt down and would always try to cheer me up, while he likes to stir me up by mentioning food and constant demands for me to sleep, i cant begin to think of this place without him.

Gold: you started off hating me, but i never stopped working on making you a friend, im glad to see it payed off because your an awesome and amazing person. :3

Sg: you can be ransom at times, but you care about your friends and try to make them be happy even in their times of sadness. thanks for being someone whos always up for a chat.

Lamb: he should know why i would miss him, so i shouldnt need to tell him :P

You used me for ransom while I was gone!?!?!
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy